• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PC Beta My assist has used snap after Stunt Double

Ranger

There is no Power prefix
Reaction score
Steam
RangersFTW
Cerebella Valentine Parasoul
I really hope that thread title is self-explanatory enough because I'm not really sure what happened nor how.
Also, please pay attention to my tension bar.

Probably should've included inputs in the video, sorry. Here's replay though.

Attachments

• 1394.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 416
oh yeah this is possible. You can push block guard cancel into a special move while also on the same frame inputting an Alpha counter.

so this is quite possible to do a snap back and an alpha counter at the same time.

nothing really wrong. and it's VERY hard to pull off consistently.

Reactions: Ranger
oh yeah this is possible. You can push block guard cancel into a special move while also on the same frame inputting an Alpha counter.

so this is quite possible to do a snap back and an alpha counter at the same time.

nothing really wrong. and it's VERY hard to pull off consistently.
I'm pretty sure Ranger didn't pushblock though perhaps his land cancelling caused the same result.

eh what ever. I was able to do this kind of thing out of a pbgc. But yeah land cancelling might do the same thing.