• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Naruto and Bleach HATE topic.

Did the pacing of Naruto stopped sucking?

Did Bleach ever end? I lost track of it.

Kids cartoons.
Well... Don't forget Hokuto no Ken and JJBA were Shounen Jump manga before as well. Also GaoGaiGar is a kid's cartoon.

Naruto and Bleach just... suck.

I love how Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece do the same sort of Timeskip.

In DBZ the two they did felt natural and introduced new characters, but these ones...I don't even know.

One Piece is actually good tho.

Well... Don't forget Hokuto no Ken and JJBA were Shounen Jump manga before as well. Also GaoGaiGar is a kid's cartoon.

Naruto and Bleach just... suck.
but HnK and JJBA are from a different era, before the "shounen" we know today existed.

Though yeah, Naruto and Bleach suck. One Peice can actually be entertaining, but it's not something I keep up with.

I dont think either suck.

but I always find it funny that when posts like these get made One Piece is always brought up.... yet I think it has more of those insufferable pewdiebros-esque fans than either series.

I don't hate any of them. Because I've seen loads worse.

1st season of Bleach was worth watching.
Felt like a completely different show.

I dont think either suck.

but I always find it funny that when posts like these get made One Piece is always brought up.... yet I think it has more of those insufferable pewdiebros-esque fans than either series.

I don't hate any of them. Because I've seen loads worse.
What's worse? Seriously, I wanna know. For me Soul Eater is worse, but I seem to be the only one who REALLY hates that.

1st season of Bleach was worth watching.
the first 3 were good if you ask me. (first season, the soul society invasion, and the rescue arcs)

You know what grinds my gears? Why haven't they ended already?! Please end Neirdo and Breach.

You know what grinds my gears? Why haven't they ended already?! Please end Neirdo and Breach.
My theory for why Naruto, One Piece and Bleach not ending is probably because the successor series in manga usually arent successful and can damper a manga creator's career.

Akira Toriyama hasnt made anything as successful as Dragonball and Nobuhiro Watsuki's series after Rurouni Kenshin werent all that good. usually ending a long running manga series can be viewed as a career ender IMO

Also, can I ask just this, WHY make a hate thread to begin with?

Also, can I ask just this, WHY make a hate thread to begin with?

Good way to keep the shit posting from the actual boards. I mean, you know what you're going into with this thread.

Good way to keep the shit posting from the actual boards. I mean, you know what you're going into with this thread.
how about not shit posting at all? Most of the Skullgirl's fanbase is teens to adults. It just seems a bit juvenile to see teens and adults make specific discussions to talk about "these things suck because I think something else is better"

how about not shit posting at all? Most of the Skullgirl's fanbase is teens to adults. It just seems a bit juvenile to see teens and adults make specific discussions to talk about "these things suck because I think something else is better"
Haven't been around the art scene very long, have you? :p

I once sat in a studio for 3 hours listening to a guy talk about how much better his music supposedly was than the guy he'd just been listening to on soundcloud. It all sounded like shitty electro, to me.

We didn't get shit done, that day.

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Haven't been around the art scene very long, have you? :p

I once sat in a studio for 3 hours listening to a guy talk about how much better his music supposedly was than the guy he'd just been listening to on soundcloud. It all sounded like shitty electro, to me.
I just hate people who go around saying something sucks in order to make another thing look better. it doesn't. it just makes people who like a certain thing look like they're judgmental towards anything that isn't what they like.

You can't exactly control huge groups people because shit posting will happen regardless (if only everyone had common courtesy on the internet :<) Sure, there are mods and whatever, but if they thought this thread wasn't causing problems, I am sure it's fine. Honestly, I think it's a harmless way to chat about whatever but that's just like, my opinion, man.

Reactions: Kai
I just hate people who go around saying something sucks in order to make another thing look better. it doesn't. it just makes people who like a certain thing look like they're judgmental towards anything that isn't what they like.
There's great value in debating art. It's allows deeper exploration of form and method, as well as interpretation. I'm ok with somebody saying something sucks, so long as they have a reason that can at least make some kind of sense.

For example, I hold the opinion that most anime is terrible. I feel that way because I believe it serves as high-form teenage power fantasy, and in that way, it's not better or worse than any other fantasy fulfillment art. I have reasons. I don just say, "anime sucks."

That guy in my studio, he had reasons, too. He wanted to talk about them. I still got paid, so I indulged him. I daresay I enjoyed it. Talking about art is a good thing, even when it's completely about ripping something apart.

I hate Naruto's shit load of unnecessary fillers that they had. I will admit Naruto has the worst fillers of any anime I've watched, I just stopped watching the anime and now I just read the manga which isn't the best, but it's okay(they just need to end it though). As for Bleach.......*sigh* I stopped reading the manga after Ichigo defeated Aizen's butterfly form

Also I kinda stopped reading One Piece. It just kinda needs to end already, I mean sometimes manga drags on for such a long time that sometimes I forget the main plot.

Last edited:
stuff
My theory for why Naruto, One Piece and Bleach are not ending is "Holla Holla Get Dolla."
I worked many years to come to this conclusion. It won me the nobel prize in economics.

Really, though, I find that Naruto/Bleach/One Piece/etc. are pretty decent if you pick which arc to end on yourself and make up a story on how any other open arcs ended. It's sort of like an interactive storytelling thing - once you decide you've had enough you declare that the story is over, and get on with your life. Although there's usually a point at which all the arcs are closed and they make like 10 new ones or reopen all of them later, so I would suggest ending there. No, seriously, this is how I usually watch this sort of anime.

OG Naruto is garbage.
Shippuden is good if you leave yourself a lot of room between new episode release to be able to skip filler/recap episodes. I stay like 4 weeks behind and fast forward through irrelevant episodes.

Honestly id rather a series never end, instead of ending like the fuckig Soul Eater anime.

Only watched first season of Bleach.

Naruto should have been the ninja version of Game of Thrones. But it isn't too late, everyone can still die.

Everyone.

Actually there is a well known character that dies in the manga. Have yet to see if his death gets retconned in the anime.
Also like ALL of the leaf village died at one point, but then they were like nah "JAZZ HANDS NIGGA! RINNEGAN BRINGS BACK THE DEAD"

There is a whole lot of minor changes though. In the manga Raikage still has two arms.

Thread might as well be titled "The Big 3 Discussion" since those three works are being discussed and the direction this thread is going is not pure hatred posts like the title suggests.

Thread might as well be titled "The Big 3 Discussion" since those three works are being discussed and the direction this thread is going is not pure hatred posts like the title suggests.
I agree to this.

I kinda second this. It is reasonable to vent one's frustrations with something, but a whole thread seems like a way to keep the fires continually stoked.

I hate Naruto and Bleach with a throbbing passion.

Actually, I don't. Just wanted to be one of the cool kids for a sec.

Lol funny because I'm the opposite. Shippuden is just ridiculous right now
At least its more entertaining to a certain degree. The fights are pretty cool. Not the best Ive seen but ive enjoyed watching them. OG Naruto had to much of the older ninjas coming in to save the day, or Naruto accidentally beating somebody because Kurama was all "Fuk u i wun be free".

Where as in shippuden:
Naruto actually advances of his own accord. Sage mode, Wind style rasenshuriken. He's less of an annoying child now.
Sakura is useful
They dropped the whole trying to save Sasuke theme. I know its still there but its not the center point anymore
Orochimaru is no longer the go to bad guy. Thank god.
Pretty much all the characters can handle themselves now and dont need saving. Shit even Hinata can beat the shit out of a good number of enemies. Choji, Ino, and Shikamaru are all just about on par with their parents.

The whole re-animation of all previous ninja is good and bad at the same time. Its good because it's a metaphorical manifestation of trying to fight the ghosts of the past to begin a new world where ninja wars arent a thing. It's bad, because you can tell when the writers get desperate. "Shit these characters are all out of tricks and were running out of named bad guys. What can we do!??"
"How about..........we give them a sharingan.........AND A RINNEGAN!"

Then Masashi Kishimoto is all
tumblr_mlx0nzD96N1rkzjbto1_500.gif

Reactions: PureYeti
A Naruto thread and no mention of the GLORIOUS QUALITY Naruto vs. Pein fight yet? Shame on you guys.

All animu fights should be as masterfully animated as that fight. In all seriousness I'm still reading Naruto and Bleach just to see how much more hilarious they can get before ending. The Soul Reaper vs Na er I mean Quincy war has already started.