• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Natezer Kumite [oct. 27, 2015]

Natezer

Get Innocuous!
Reaction score
Steam
Natezeer
PSN
NateAttack
Ms. Fortune Unknown
Last edited:
Reactions: MegamanDS
okay done thank you :)

hm hm time for the summer jam runback lets go put me in coach

Reactions: Natezer
Awesome thanks guys! :)

I'm in there, let's party

memes footsie etc

ya ya ya lets meme!

I'm down for this. Hopefully I won't be busy.

nice this is a good crop

can i join or is it too late? oh shit its already 7. well if you want to make it 8 or some one dips count me in.

can i join or is it too late? oh shit its already 7. well if you want to make it 8 or some one dips count me in.
In my experience there's usually at least one person who dips so yeah just tune into the stream and if (when) someone doesn't show up we'll get you in there.

I should be able to make it, but I'm doing something a bit earlier in the day and there's a small chance it might run late. Being #4 on the list this should not be an issue at all (and I SHOULD be there at the start anyway), but if I'm not there by then just have somebody play in place of me.

Does anyone mind if I go first?

Does anyone mind if I go first?
If it's fine with Nate, it's fine by me.
I should be able to make it, but I'm doing something a bit earlier in the day and there's a small chance it might run late. Being #4 on the list this should not be an issue at all (and I SHOULD be there at the start anyway), but if I'm not there by then just have somebody play in place of me.
No problem, meme man.

nate, make sure to stay in the dead zone against peacock

ya elky can go first. the list was never meant to be like the order I play people in. we'll probably just wing it mostly.

nate, make sure to stay in the dead zone against peacock
is that the zone where I'm dead?