• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Need help with Steam Client

Grimmess009

Reaction score
Steam
OGrimmess
PSN
Grimmess009
Fukua Filia Squigly
Okay so I play 1024x576 window mode for streaming purposes. Now it loads up fine but it loads centered where I move to the left corner. This isn't a big issue but I would like to know if there's any option where I can have it automatically start there? Have been looking at console commands and Game launch options but don't seem to be getting anywhere. Thanks in advance. Ah, also; I wasn't sure if this was the right sub for this question so mods act accordingly and my bad.

Doesn't exist to my knowledge. I asked for it at some point, but it's work for a very unimportant thing and they are very busy, so I wouldn't expect it to happen.

Thanks for the reply, it's true I don't have a lot of screen realestate but I've managed to set things up to be very cozy so it's all good!