• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

New Blockbusters

LeviathanS

Reaction score
PSN
PS4
Squigly Unknown Fukua
Sera posible que le agreguen un nuevo Blockbusters a Cerebella pienso que lo necesita, no se tal vez donde Comprime al oponente como en su modo historia cuando se enfrenta con Ms. fortune

Ninja

[Jazzy Diamonds]
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Big Band Cerebella
I don't think that's going to be possible, the team has alot on their plate right now with Annie and Umbrella.

I do like the idea of Cerebella having a crushing attack, however it would be way too similar to Ultimate Show Stopper.

missingno

8th Worst Valentine
Reaction score
Steam
/id/MegaMissingno
Valentine Robo Fortune Parasoul
I've always wished every character had a level 5. Don't care what they do or how useful they are, just gimme something to meme on you when I have five bars and your last character is near death.

Golbat

Reaction score
Steam
golbat
Filia Ms. Fortune Parasoul
I bet if we got together we could crowdfund Eliza's chariot blockbuster.

BellaFeng4Ever

Still Waiting for Feng
Reaction score
Steam
BellaFeng4Ever
Cerebella Unknown
I'm all for new Blockbusters for the current cast but first things first. Both Annie and Umbrella still need to be worked on for now. :3

Reactions: Bbp and Holy Goose