• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Not sure if glitch on mobile

Φ

Pessimistic bitch
Reaction score
Steam
Sadistic Cyanide
PSN
ZombieHopper
Fukua Parasoul Eliza
I was unable to post anything on my phone while I was Skullheart (I tend to go off-topic, I'll try to be careful about that) while that didn't bother me, a weird option showed up and I was a bit freaked out. I don't know what it means so I took a screenshot and figured I would post it here hoping to get some light shed on it. I understand if it was about some off topic things (again, sorry) but I'm mainly concerned about what the screenshot shows.
EDIT: This all of but happened a few minutes ago.
EDIT2: Mkk,I can post again. Can I get this thread locked, please?

Attachments

• 2014-02-28-22-33-19.jpg
    2014-02-28-22-33-19.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 894
Last edited:
That looks like you got access to some of the moderator tools somehow. It looks like it's just a bug, but let me know if it happens again.

Alright, will do.

@Vadsamoht

I think it happened again. I was looking at the forums again (using my phone) and this showed up, and my reply option was gone as well.

Attachments

• 2014-03-17-16-29-51.jpg
    2014-03-17-16-29-51.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 776
Yeah, that's definitely the mod tools. I'll have a look around, but I've really no idea what could be causing this.

Alright, thanks for taking a peek. Hope this can get solved, don't wanna seem like I'm hacking the site or anything. :<

Currently it lists all of the events happening within the next month, so if we were to include streamed locals we'd probably have to reduce it to 2 weeks during the tournament season.

Darn it, you spoiled the fact you're being made a mod.