• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Painwheel painwhell can dodge Charge-center stage-daisy pusher with flight

Maaaaan if pw starts getting affected by hitstop while in armor state because of this, I'm going to be very very mad. She shouldnt be able to do it to daisy pusher or uss, but she should keep it against everything else, its one of the benefits of armor.

Maaaaan if pw starts getting affected by hitstop while in armor state because of this, I'm going to be very very mad. She shouldnt be able to do it to daisy pusher or uss, but she should keep it against everything else, its one of the benefits of armor.
I think this is a separate bug where it is possible to "armor" through the first hit of daisy pusher
For instance, if Bella is in lock 'n' load or tumbling run while squigly does sing > sbo, she can cancel into super (Not that she has any useful supers to cancel into)

- This is specific to cancelling into the next tier of moves, it doesn't work with Run followups but Cere or Band can do it by cancelling into a super.
- It has nothing to do with hitstop, so there's no reason to change how hitstop works on armor.
- WTF?!

Yeah, I'm gonna look at this.