• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Parasoul Assists/Teambuilding - A Princess needs Servants

Air and ground normals are counted separately by IPS. Crouching and standing are not, for the record. Using jMP and sMP/cMP in the same combo is fine.
I like MClone, you can use it to do mixups and it controls space. You call it, then do nasty left/right/high/low/throw stuff.
Drill is still good, even without invin, though. But DnB might be better on this team.
Armor grab is crazy if you like anti-mash setups. LClone is a low. HClone is high, but abysmal range.

I'd say Fukua is a fine anchor, she can spend meter on chip with fireball supers, BFF gives knockdown, her level 3 does good damage and is a decent reversal, and her level 5 is a command grab that cranks scaling to 2x damage for everything after it. She can come in and zone people out if she wants to close out a match.

She also has solid BnBs that are very hard to drop even when you're stressed near the end of a match.

EDIT:

A nice thing worth noting, you can call command grab assists (Fukua has two) in Squigly combos and combo into them from the silver chord stagger and if they give you enough time you can charge a stance or two and then pick up the combo. If you decide to run armor grab (inevitable snuggle) maybe this is worth looking into.

ATM the best thing I can easily recommend your team to learn is that DnB is a free combo into bike egret and a corner carry as such.

cLK cMK sHP2 LShot+DnB Bike Egret dash dash dash etc to the corner

Last edited:
Reactions: Fizzxwizz
That's an awesome video @NCV. I really enjoy both of those characters and was struggling to find good things aside from Sniper DHC install punishes. I thought H Pinion was always best to use as well, so this opens up the possibilities. Thanks!

Who do you think would be a good compliment on anchor with Para / PW? The team lacks a DP assist so I was thinking BB anchor.

How does Para/Fukua/Bella or Para/Band/Fukua sound?

What about Beowulf on the team? Like Para/Beo/Fukua or Beo/Fukua/Para

Beowulf/MK Shadow or HK Drill/Pillar or LP Shot sounds filthy.

Beowulf/LP Shot/HK Drill sounds good too hnnngh

if point beo, pillar even though beo/shot is godly because you have drill
if not point beo, shot and drill and run hchair
if you run point beo with the pillar/drill, consider lchair for low shenanigans perhaps