• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Parasoul is Easy to Draw...Mostly.

Chi-Chi

I'm no good, but my sportsmanship is on point.
Reaction score
Steam
MissChidi
PSN
MissChidi
Parasoul Cerebella Valentine
Not sure if I can keep posting on the same thread or if I need to create a new one, but screw it. I FINALLY got Photoshop thanks to a miracle and I made my first...well second picture with the program.

Please comment with any constructive criticisms you might have and don't be a blowhard about it. I can be sensitive about my weird art, but I'm willing to listen if you make sense. I admit, I'm using a mouse and no tablet, plus I hate how her head looks but I can't seem to break my tendency to draw big heads (ugh...). I got clumsy with the hair and shading, as well as going overboard with the burn tool because I was just derping around at that point. Furthermore, I only colored in the background--no stars, just Parasoul's name in white.

I know, I'm lazy.:PUN: AGAIN, this is my second Photoshop drawing. The first one I did was for awkward practice, so...yeah. Is it good?

Parasoul - Copy.jpg

I think this looks really good considering the circumstances.