• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Peacock Combo Thread

I wasn't aware you guys didn't know you could do that lol
Can you blame him for not getting enough road rollers to have noticed it? Nine seconds of silence for McPeanuts' poor luck.

Hmm I always just used lenny > argus to convert off it.

Hmm I always just used lenny > argus to convert off it.
The rare times I land roller like that, I tend to use that too, but normally just argus kills in the situations it has came up for me so it's scarce I do anything else.

I just item call into Argus into a second roller. That's usually more than enogh to kill my sides.

Can you blame him for not getting enough road rollers to have noticed it? Nine seconds of silence for McPeanuts' poor luck.

But Peanuts gets Road Roller all the time (seriously he's a hacker)

So I've been doing research and I found an optimal damage midscreen that is pretty similar to the standard combo. It's more difficult to do but it's well worth it.
C.lp, c.mk, c.hp, s.hk, m item, run forward, s.lk, s.mk, j.mp, j.hp, adc, j.lp, j.mp, s.mp, l bang, walk forward, s.lp(2), s.lk, s.mp, c.mk, c.hp, s.hk, h item, argus, release item. On average does 8.2k and is universal. It's easier if you use c.lk instead of s.lk

edit: it did work before, thanks mr peck

Last edited:
hiya everybody i have been skull girls for quite a while but now I am taking this game a lot more seriously and i have been in the lab trying to find combos and resets that at least feel comfortable and for peacock i have come up with this:
midscreen/corner level 1-3 BNB:
s.lp s.mp s.mk
jump j.lp j.lk j.mp adv
j.lp j.mp
s.lp s.mp s.hk

options:
-214hp (hold) xx argus (release) xx argus
-214hp dash s.lk s.mp 236lp lenny xx argus (depending on where you are in the map) 236lk argus
-214hp xx argus DHC
this is what i have discovered please give me feedback on improvement of this combo, or tell if this combo has already been showed in this thread. thank you.

s.lp c.mk c.hp s.hk H item (hold)
c.mp s.hk release item
j.mk j.hp adc j.hk
M item
s.lk c.mk s.hk L bomb
s.lp s.lp s.lk c.mp c.mk c.hp s.hk H item(hold) argus release item

remember the chip damage with lvl 3 soid at the end does more.

*on second though trying the chip damage at that distance is pretty dangerous, in this case not going for it is actually better.

Last edited:
Instant j.LP is no longer an overhead in the beta, so instant j.LK is now Peacock's fastest overhead option on Big Band. What's the best way to combo out of this if you don't have an item drop available? rising j.LK>j.MP whiffs on crouching Big Band so all I have is j.LK(1-3 hits) adc j.LP>MP, but it feels like there must be something that does more damage.

I think I do j.lk j.hp airdash cancel j.hk into j.hp ADC j.lp j.mp
after landing you can then do c.mp, c.mk s.hk, item drop, j.mk j.hk
then while he is in the air, you can c.lk c.mp c.mk s.hp(2 hits) hold item, argus.

Reactions: Mr Peck
I think I do j.lk j.hp airdash cancel j.hk into j.hp ADC j.lp j.mp
after landing you can then do c.mp, c.mk s.hk, item drop, j.mk j.hk
then while he is in the air, you can c.lk c.mp c.mk s.hp(2 hits) hold item, argus.

I couldn't get jLK jHP to land as an instant overhead. Is there a timing or something I'm missing? My jHP kept whiffing. I'll go look into this some more.

I couldn't get jLK jHP to land as an instant overhead. Is there a timing or something I'm missing? My jHP kept whiffing. I'll go look into this some more.
I can get it by delaying the j.hp as late as possible. Also miscounted the undizzy in my head, before the s.hk item drop part, you can get in a c.hp too.

Reactions: gllt
A delay j.hk also works.

I spent my whole lunch break trying to land instant rising j.LK into delayed j.HP or j.HK on crouching Big Band but couldn't get it to work once. If anyone has any tips or can record footage of it with input display, that would be awesome. I can easily get it to work by slightly delaying the j.LK after the start of my jump, but at that point you're intentionally making your mixup slower.

I'm doing jLK1 adc jHK, not jLK delay jHK fwiw

So not sure if this is common knowledge but you can connect s.HK > HP Bang > Lenny > Argus
The trick is to cancel the s.HK into HP Bang immediately so peacock doesn't move forward and to delay the last shot of HP Bang very slightly. s.HK > HP Bang doesn't connect on everyone but I forgot exactly who off the top of my head.

This is guaranteed to give you arthritis. If you have the input execution of a god, these will come in handy. A word of warning, there are microdashes, superjumps, and some timing involved.

Note: You can also input an additional item drop at the end for additional damage, the timing can be tight.

Last edited:
Might want to make some annotations in the video as a reminder that LP Bang > j.MK is not a true combo if the opponent shakes out of stagger

Reactions: Wenzel
Came up with a perfectly reasonable setup. Very doable, both stylish and practical. Guarantees you a one way trip to hell free of charge.