• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

People that signed up for my Angel Teir Pot, please check in here.

zferolie

Reaction score
Steam
zferolie
PSN
zferolie
XBL
zferolie85
I should have done this awhile ago, but so far I haven't needed to since I had the info for everyone, but now I am realizing I am missing some info.

Some of you guys may remember the Angel teir Pot I ran during the last 2 weeks of the Indiegogo. It was where a bunch of us gave a total of 2,500 and split what was in it.

With the old list gone due to Skullgirls forums dieing, and Not having a complete record of who bought what, I do need people to check in here.

So please, if you gave money, check in here. I have gotten touch with some opf the people for the rewards given out so far, but I do not have who bought the VA voicemail, and that is ending in 2 weeks,

Oh wow. This is like an ancient artifact o.o But yeah, so far I'm still here. I don't think Lab Zero is going to be doing the custom sketch/drawing commissions any time soon, but I'll still be waiting. Sorry for not noticing this thread.

Oh wow. This is like an ancient artifact o.o But yeah, so far I'm still here. I don't think Lab Zero is going to be doing the custom sketch/drawing commissions any time soon, but I'll still be waiting. Sorry for not noticing this thread.

Wow someone responded haha. Hows it going Phish?

So were you getting the digital art commision or the other one? The B&W one. So far I only have heard about the digital one.

Wow someone responded haha. Hows it going Phish?

So were you getting the digital art commision or the other one? The B&W one. So far I only have heard about the digital one.

Hey dude! It's going well, albeit busy. Too busy for me to play SG, so I have no clue about matchups vs BB and Fukua (it's been that long). Glad to know you're still around; I know your tumblr is still active! How about you? Are you doing okay?
And it's the B&W larger commission one. So I assume no news means it'll get pushed back really late. I'm torn between a Yu Wan/Ottomo/D. Violet fighting action sketch or maybe something of an OC lol. I still got time, so I have that going for me.

Hey dude! It's going well, albeit busy. Too busy for me to play SG, so I have no clue about matchups vs BB and Fukua (it's been that long). Glad to know you're still around; I know your tumblr is still active! How about you? Are you doing okay?
And it's the B&W larger commission one. So I assume no news means it'll get pushed back really late. I'm torn between a Yu Wan/Ottomo/D. Violet fighting action sketch or maybe something of an OC lol. I still got time, so I have that going for me.

Yeah I haven't been playing much skullgirls either. Been busy with work and distracted greatly by other games (god damn you smite!) I am not that around here much sadly, but yes still keep my tumblr going. glad you still follow it :D

I can ask Brian about it, since I still need to get mine as well. I would love to see some D. Violet art actually if you did that,

Yeah I haven't been playing much skullgirls either. Been busy with work and distracted greatly by other games (god damn you smite!) I am not that around here much sadly, but yes still keep my tumblr going. glad you still follow it :D

I can ask Brian about it, since I still need to get mine as well. I would love to see some D. Violet art actually if you did that,

Gaaah I want to play Smite so badly but I don't own a PC of my own. Likewise with a PS3, which means I'll never get to try Amane or Bullet in Blazblue. And I'm not as vocal on here anymore; I just pop up from time to time. I can't get the latest patches, so I can't talk much in the competitive aspects of SG. And yep, even though I technically don't have a tumblr, I still check in on yours and a couple of friends'. I'm so tempted to join tumblr even if my art isn't anything worthy to offer up.

And cool, thanks! And even though Yu Wan is my favorite character, I'd like to see the superhero side of Violet other than what everyone thinks of her as.

Gaaah I want to play Smite so badly but I don't own a PC of my own. Likewise with a PS3, which means I'll never get to try Amane or Bullet in Blazblue. And I'm not as vocal on here anymore; I just pop up from time to time. I can't get the latest patches, so I can't talk much in the competitive aspects of SG. And yep, even though I technically don't have a tumblr, I still check in on yours and a couple of friends'. I'm so tempted to join tumblr even if my art isn't anything worthy to offer up.

And cool, thanks! And even though Yu Wan is my favorite character, I'd like to see the superhero side of Violet other than what everyone thinks of her as.

So you only have a 360? you poor man :( Not poor money wise. I do recommened getting one or the other. And yeah Smite is awesome if you ever get a PC i HIGHLY recommend DLing it. And Bullet is one fine lady.

I rarely pop in here. I should but rarely do. The people I talk to skullgirls about I talk in other places. The forums here are nice though. And I don't post art(i should) I reblog funny stuff. you could do that if you wanted. And also make commentary of games and stuff which I do.

Great to still see you rocking Yu Wan man, and I think Violet would still act like that as a superhero. I think Alex designed her that way

So you only have a 360? you poor man :( Not poor money wise. I do recommened getting one or the other. And yeah Smite is awesome if you ever get a PC i HIGHLY recommend DLing it. And Bullet is one fine lady.

I rarely pop in here. I should but rarely do. The people I talk to skullgirls about I talk in other places. The forums here are nice though. And I don't post art(i should) I reblog funny stuff. you could do that if you wanted. And also make commentary of games and stuff which I do.

Great to still see you rocking Yu Wan man, and I think Violet would still act like that as a superhero. I think Alex designed her that way

I used to have a PS3 circa July of '13, and I was supposed to get a PC that August, but um... Being in a religious family who almost died that I donated to Skullgirls caused a mess lol. I might get a Vita for both PSN Skullgirls and BBCP, but I'm broke; once you figure in all of the trips I take around the country to play soccer (Yup, I'm still at it, but my team couldn't repeat our National Championship glory this year).

And I'd love to watch your streams! But my iPad doesn't support most streaming websites, so I really don't have the ability to. And I just may make the tumblr, but at the same time DDB is on there too... c.c still anti-Annie Anyways, we should probably take this to the PM's.