• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

CMV Phase 3: One-Handed Combos Vol. 2

6-Let

Public Enemy #6
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steam
6Let
Unknown Unknown Unknown
Phase 1: Skullheart CMV leftovers

Phase 2: Saturday Night Salt CMV

Phase 3: One-Handed Combos Vol. 2
If Desk won't do it, then I'll do it myself.

Phase 4: End of the year CMV
After Combo Breaker, I'm curious to see if you guys came up with something new...
Stay tuned for submission dates.

Last edited:
Okay I lied, I forgot how much fun this is. Here's phase 1:
Heartbroken

This will let you know the theme and feel for the proper CMV (Phase 2) I'll be submitting for SNS.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
wow i forgot I did that combo. Thinking back, backdash dead cross > dash up s.lp was a pain to get right when recording.

wow i forgot I did that combo. Thinking back, backdash dead cross > dash up s.lp was a pain to get right when recording.
Also this is just a throwaway. Your (and everyone that submitted extra) combos will be on the Saturday Night Salt premier I'm working on. In case you and the combo makers were asking. This was simply a practice video for the real deal.

Wow three months since the last post...been a while.

The CMV is 70% Just a few clips left and a proper ending. 30% part will only take a week tops.

Reactions: SkullMan

yeah that was pretty good

a little strange to have the title card at the 4 minute mark but hey it worked with the music so it's cool.