• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

POS and Elky stream weekly ranbats on Eightysixed (Sundays, 9PM EST)

POS Industries

Starring Glenn Close as POS Industries
Reaction score
Steam
Something Something POS Industries
PSN
POSIndustries
XBL
EG Wazzler #Coppa
There's a whole other thread about it here where you can sign up.

RULES:
North America only
3 rounds per night
FT3 matches each round
Loser of each game can change characters, winner can't.

We stream three matches each round with me and ElkyDori doing commentary. After 3 weeks, the top scorers face off against each other in a monthly championship series and then we start over the next month. Prizes are slightly up in the air because Eightysixed apparently wanted me to do a show but wouldn't give me anything with which to entice participants to compete, but if we have a good show then they might be willing to supply us with something nice for the winners.

If you're signed up for another perfectly great tournament stream at the same time, do both! It's online, there's nothing physically preventing you. This just happens to be the only time out of the week where I can be absolutely sure I can regularly stream.

So its RIGHT after Skullbats?
Oh wow, I hadn't noticed that they'd moved NA Skullbats to sundays. Crap.

But yeah, I suppose it is. I guess we do have another option which is probably easiest for everyone involved: We could just stream Skullbats matches and try to meet in the middle on scheduling.

Last edited:
Hey @POS Industries , not sure if this is the right thread but this Sunday, there is another event we are streaming on the Eighty Sixed channel. I just found out today, sorry! Skullbats will have to be streamed on a different channel for this 1 week :(

Hey @POS Industries , not sure if this is the right thread but this Sunday, there is another event we are streaming on the Eighty Sixed channel. I just found out today, sorry! Skullbats will have to be streamed on a different channel for this 1 week :(
That or I can take the night off. Whichevs.

Thanks for the heads up!