• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Problem when starting up help fix ASAP

michael373

Reaction score
Steam
michael3734
Okay, i bought skullgirls on steam about at least a month ago and it never launched since day 1, i've been trying to troubleshoot this problem for a whole month now and to tell you the truth the frustration is starting to get to my nerves, i really want to play this game but i cant seem to find the problem with the game or my pc, people told me to install directx 9 and Vcredist from the one in the game folders, but when i uninstalled my vcredist and directx 11 and installed the ones from the folder it still wouldn't start properly.

PC specs:
- Nvidia GTX 750Ti 2gb (latest drivers)
- 8GB of ram
- 1TB of hard drive space
- intel i3 4150
- Windows 7 OS
- directx 11(even after i deleted it from the regedit and reinstalled the DX9 version it still says DX11 in dxdiag for some reason)

If anyone is having the same problem with the game and solved it please tell me how to fix this, it would be very helpful.

Attachments

• skullgirls.PNG
    skullgirls.PNG
    202.6 KB · Views: 323