• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 PS4 Theme in EU not showing up

earlfriend

Fraud
VIP
Future Club
Reaction score
Parasoul Squigly
We need some help from the community since we're not able to test this out ourselves.

** THIS ONLY APPLIES TO EU PSN USERS **

When 2nd Encore came out in Europe it was supposed to include a free download for the PS4 theme if you bought the game within the first few weeks. That didn't happen right away because there was a problem with the theme submission.

After we got that resolved, the theme was SUPPOSED to become available for download for those who had already purchased it, and those who purchased it prior to some date after that.

WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW:
  • When you purchased 2nd Encore
  • Whether you were able to download the PS4 theme at the time of purchase
  • Whether or not you were able to download it later if you weren't able to do so at the time of purchase
  • What specific steps did you take to download it
  • What country you live in (or more specifically, what region of EU PSN you are using)

Please help us figure out who is able to get it and who still isn't!

I bought second encore on release day (22nd July). I was not able to purchase the theme and have not seen it available on PSN store at all since buying the game until today. Today I looked at the list of themes available on PSN Store (I had done this before and nothing had shown) and saw the 2nd Encore theme. However the theme was unavailable for me to purchase and the reason given was that I already owned 2nd Encore. I had previously used the PSN store to search for 2nd Encore to see if the theme came up (it doesn't) and then checked related items for 2nd Encore's page but the theme did not show up as well as looking through available themes on PSN. I live in the UK (Scotland).

Hope that helps and thanks for putting in all this effort to resolve this issue.

Reactions: IsaVulpes
Having the same issue..
Purchased on Saturday 26th (2 days ago).
Couldn't download theme at time of purchase or afterwards (have just tried again).
Did a search for theme and it didn't show up but found it by browsing through the themes in the store.
Live in Nottingham UK.

I checked the theme again to see if it was available and you can now get it, but you have to pay £2.49 even if you got the game on launch day (or at least, that's what it says for me).

So has anyone who bought 2nd Encore within the time frame managed to get their theme? I still haven't been able to get it without having to pay the £2.49 sadly.