• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Qanba Q1 stick not detected during in-home streaming.

ReiDuran

Reaction score
Steam
reijinduran
Ms. Fortune
I don't know if this is an issue with the game or with the streaming in general, but I have a Qanba Q1 fightstick and it won't detect whenever I use the Steam in-home streaming service. The stick detects normally when running on my PC, but whenever I try streaming, it just doesn't show up at all. I've been hearing conflicting discussions about the streaming service. Some say controllers work normally, some say that only some games work, I dunno.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?

Lodge a tech support ticket with Valve to see if they can help you, since it sounds like an issue with the streaming. It's only been out like a day so no-one except Valve has any idea what's going on with it.

ps. hi silver

It's only been out like a day so no-one except Valve has any idea what's going on with it.
ps. hi silver

and the people who were in or have been the Steam beta ;o

Is it the PS3 Q1? My brother and I both have PS3 sticks (I also have the Q1, he has a different one) and I think he said it didn't detect his when he tested out streaming.

and the people who were in or have been the Steam beta ;o

Is it the PS3 Q1? My brother and I both have PS3 sticks (I also have the Q1, he has a different one) and I think he said it didn't detect his when he tested out streaming.

That's the one. I put in a ticket with Valve, but I haven't heard anything back, yet.

i use OBS to stream and i haven't had problems when i used stick to be honest.
You... you read the thread wrong I'm afraid.