• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Quest for FightStick

Accuso

Pure as Lalia.
Reaction score
Steam
Accuso
Fukua Ms. Fortune Valentine
Sorry for my bad english in advance.

Greetings,
I've been wondering on how to get a FightStick. There aren't any available FightSticks in my country anymore, just Razer Atrox and that one's really expensive. I peeked at the Qanba site and when I checked the shipping - 100$, I got shocked. Paying 150$ plus 100$ for a FightStick is too expensive for me, help! Are there any gaming stores having good FightSticks that ship from UK, Germany, Sweden or any countries close to Czech Republic? I really want to get a FightStick but for a decent price. I'm seriously disappointed with my country, though. The only available FightStick here is the Mayflash, but that one's really bad without modifications, so I need your help! I need a store that ships to Czech Republic (or Middle Europe) if possible! I wouldn't go above 175$. Thanks in advance.

Have you tried Amazon?
Yeah, but I'm not sure on which one to look at and some prices seem weird and I can't really trust if it's really unopened, new, from the official store, etc. I don't wanna deal with broken stuff.. But if you recommend it I might look at it, some shippings are for free, some are for around 30$. Same on Ebay.

30$ is waaaay too cheap.
You should avoid eBay for eletronics, it's kinda shady; Amazon is much better, but always check reviews and description

30$ is waaaay too cheap.
You should avoid eBay for eletronics, it's kinda shady; Amazon is much better, but always check reviews and description
I meant the shipping for 30$, not the actual FightStick. And sure I will check out some products on Amazon, I'll see!
Looks cool, the price looks nice. Might check some reviews of this FightStick, thanks for suggesting it.