• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Question about creating a Double guide...

sauce_fonda

Hi there.
Reaction score
Steam
howdyimtravis
PSN
sauce_fonda
Eliza Parasoul
I'm currently working on a Double guide and I was wondering what should I focus on besides combos, analysis of normal / special moves, resets, and etc. Any help or links to other guides for inspiration would be amazing.

You can check the Beginner's Resources thread to find a bunch of SG guides people have done already. There are quite a few existing characters guides (including one by me for Cerebella). Maybe you should browse a bit to see if any particular method of teaching suits you.

Good luck mate! Maybe the one I wrote in portuguese might help ya.

Praise be to you, dude. This guide is amazing and I'll definitely use it as inspiration. It's clear from the responses above that I have to make my guide on par with your so that it's equally a work of art. Definitely can't beat that "fucking teacup" line though.

Reactions: noaa