• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Questions about Character selection on Story Mode

Crisstation90

Reaction score
Steam
monostation90
PSN
CTM49
Squigly Ms. Fortune Valentine
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums and the game too (although I've been playing it for a month now) but there's a question I need to make about the story mode, because some characters, on the "Select a character" screen, have some kind of option when choosing them, regarding their name is displayed in a bronze color but when pressing down or up, just some of the characters change their color to silver! Does anyone know what that means? And, well, I'm also having issues unlocking the "Threads of Fate" trophy, despite of having finished all characters' stories.

Well, that's it, and oh, I'm playing on a PS Vita, so of course I'm talking about SG: 2nd Encore here.

Greetings!

the changing of colours means you are changing that character's voice pack. There is Salty Parasoul, Saxy Big Band, Valley Hill Painwheel, Anime Peacock, and Politician Double.

these different voices will have different lines for intros, wins, loses, timeouts, hurt sounds, and special moves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crisstation90
Oh! Thanks for clearing that! :D Hey, are you the guy from the Youtube comments that gave me the advice to come here, the forums? If yes, thanks again :D

Oh! Thanks for clearing that! :D Hey, are you the guy from the Youtube comments that gave me the advice to come here, the forums? If yes, thanks again :D
yup no prob.