• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Radiating Manliness // Harmonica Time.

IsaVulpes

Just Throw
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ms. Fortune Filia Double
For people who have signatures disabled;

I have a Stream: http://www.hitbox.tv/isavulpes/
And a Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/IsaVulpes
And a Harmonica.

YT Channel gets uploads of a lot of random stuff, and a bit of less random stuff.
I will probably use my stream more from now on, but no guarantees.

You're free to use this thread to flame me for being an assface, to give me tips,
to compliment me on my abilities at the harmonica, to post pictures of foxes,
to draw me funny pictures, to make fun of Dime, or just whatever the fuck.

I'll probably update this thread with stuff when stuff happens, or maybe not. Maybe not.

G'Day.

E: P.S. I will usually write Notation of my combos, additional notes and whatnot in the video description.
If you have a question, opening the Vid on Youtube first and checking whether I already answered it is probably going to save time.

Last edited:
I played a long casual set vs MrPeck yesterday, you can check it out here to make fun of me:
Sorry for the audiodesync, no idea what caused that. Streamchat didn't bitch, so I didn't know it was happening :[
If this upload is banned in your country because my music is too good for your ears, you can watch the Twitch Archive instead: http://www.twitch.tv/isavulpes/b/474715322

PLEASE WRITE ANY COMMENTS ON VIDEOS OF MINE YOU HAVE
- In this thread
- In a PM to me
- In an @IsaVulpes tweet
I DON'T HAVE A GOOGLE+ ACCOUNT
SO I WILL MISS YOUR COMMENT
AND EVEN IF I DIDN'T, I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER

That said,
Let's see whether we can find a use for this Bombjump stuff.

I had something similar to that in my old training diary.

I never got the chance to push the theory to the limit, but from what I experiment with it, it's actually pretty fabulous, especially with the new buff that she has to cancel normals into tears.

Once the Bigband AI is not screwing up everything anymore, I'm gonna run Arcade Mode blindfolded a few times.
Team, Difficulty and stuffs will be adjusted bit by bit. I ran on normal today but had 4 BBands which made it kinda meaningless.

Veryfun, I tell you.

No harmonica, but some EU play that @mcpeanuts @hlvn @Mike_Z and whoever else wanted to see.
Also for everyone else who wants to see Head-On Fortune, Squigly not being shit tier and Parasoul playing something other than rushdown

Sorry for the sound desync, Hitbox archives do this sometimes and sometimes not, whatever.
I thought of muting the sound and playing some other music over it, but then I thought you can as well do that yourself if you care about it.

@Woofly vs @KhaosMuffins FT10