• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Europe Rexoland (Maastricht, The Netherlands)

NEW DATES CONFIRMED: 2/3/4/5 OR/AND 9/10/11/12 of December

Got 2 big weekends! 5 persons max, lemme know ASAP

Usual rules:
- I have a double and a single air mattress + a convertible couch. Just take your sleeping bag. Shower is possible, and I cook things.
- I have 2 monitors + laggy TV. PC, PS4/3, and other consoles without SG. Bring your controller.
- Meetup is at my place in Maastricht. Possible to park, or 10mn walk from train/bus station.
Possible to arrive the friday in the afternoon, and leave monday anytime.
Just tagging a bunch of regulars, but anyone should be welcome.

@4th @JDbbx @Sinclair @Bombad @GN4RK @dragonos451 @Sanji

Reactions: Sinclair
Expect me to be there very early.
I wont say which day, tho. >:)

Reactions: Bombad
WHO IS GOING WHEN

frankly i feel 9/10/11/12 would be better for me but i'm not even sure i can go eh

Reactions: Sinclair
WHO IS GOING WHEN

frankly i feel 9/10/11/12 would be better for me but i'm not even sure i can go eh
9/10/11/12 would be good 4 me too

pls go...

can someone bring a tent this time around

Probably safe to say nothing much will happen this weekend (I can still receive anyone, though).

Don't forget to confirm!

means this weekend I can stream some huniecam studio then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I can confirm for next week-end (9-10-11 december).

I have yet to determine how, but I know I would arrive friday evening and leave sunday evening.

im gonna see if i can snatch those 16 euro day-cards for the train :dk:

I'll come 9-10-11 decembre :D

Reactions: Bombad
So, if I followed correctly, we'll be with Gnark, Mjz, Sanji, Bombad and ath(?).
The couch will be streamed with matches and all, and maybe/probably Eurofight on saturday.
Also probably won't matter for you busy guys, but I'm actually free on monday, so it's possible to stay till tuesday 12ish.

Reactions: GN4RK and Sinclair
Anyone planning to arrive before 21h? If so please let me know. I won't be able to leave work before 21h, but my gf can welcome you from ~17h.
@Sanji @Bombad

I'll be in CWC sorry mate !

NEW DATES CONFIRMED: 5/6/7/8 of May

5 persons max, lemme know ASAP
Sanji and ath are already more or less confirmed.

Usual rules:
- I have a double and a single air mattress + a convertible couch. Just take your sleeping bag. Shower is possible, and I cook things.
- I have 2 monitors + laggy TV. PC, PS4/3, and other consoles without SG. Bring your controller.
- Meetup is at my place in Maastricht. Possible to park, or 10mn walk from train/bus station.
Possible to arrive the friday in the afternoon, and leave monday anytime. I am actually available quite a lot atm, so you can arrive earlier or leave later if needed.
Just tagging a bunch of regulars, but anyone should be welcome.

@4th @JDbbx @Sinclair @Bombad @GN4RK @dragonos451 @Sanji @Alex12898

Last edited: