• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Ridiculous Visual Bugs

Fumako

Jimbob
Reaction score
Steam
Fumako
PSN
Fumako
Big Band Peacock
Everything's glitching out...
Luckily, it's mostly been just on the character select screen, but there have been instances of it during matches.
I'll post screenshots when I get 'em.

Same thing happened to me on the PS4 version. I was playing on an unranked lobby and the glitches were heavy.
I managed to capture footage of it (starts at 4:20):

Yes, we know. It's purely visual, at least, and doesn't really impact anything.
If you reset the game it's all fine. >.<

We THINK we fixed it in the next patch (coming soon now, AHEM SCEE c'mon guys). Maybe we didn't, because we couldn't get the bug to happen on a devkit, though we changed/fixed a decent number of things.

Oh wow, thank you for the reply, Mike_Z!
I hope that SCEE don't delay the patch for too long, because I have the EU version. :PUN:

Oh wow, thank you for the reply, Mike_Z!
Even though the reply was "It may not be fixed"? :^P
I hope that SCEE don't delay the patch for too long, because I have the EU version.
All versions of PS3 AND PS4 will get the patch at the same time because online would break if they were updated separately, so they all have to wait for the slowest one. HA.