• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Robo-Fortune Double Snap Combo(s)!

British Tea

Reaction score
PSN
Nethekurse
Ms. Fortune Filia Valentine

What do you guys think? Has this been done already? Am I too late to the party? Did I finally post this in the right thread? All this and more at 11.
If there are any more variations I could have done, tell me! I enjoy doing things like these and I could always learn more!

Last edited:
It's possible to use MP c.MK HK c.HK for a double snap loop, which lets you get three heads out for free.

Reactions: British Tea
It's possible to use MP c.MK HK c.HK for a double snap loop, which lets you get three heads out for free.

That sounds brilliant! I'll definitely give it a try!

i was using cr.lk-mk-hp xx H danger but i like the heads one better.

Been trying to learn a d.snap combo since Robo hit PS3. Tried asking on Discord chat a few times over the months, but haven't gotten the ones in responses to work.
Wish I'd found this sooner- been a long time since the previous posts. 0.0
Notation for video is(?): cLK, cMK, cHP, jMP, jHK (not sure if you steer the jHK), LPx2, [MP], MK, repeat from cHP I think?
But the cLK, MK, HP, H Danger looks even better for me being simpler.

Starting a d.snap combo w/anything besides a low doesn't seem to work for me since the dummy drops down quickly.
Maybe I'll figure out the heads one by starting w/a low. Not sure how it would work yet.

Been trying to learn a d.snap combo since Robo hit PS3. Tried asking on Discord chat a few times over the months, but haven't gotten the ones in responses to work.
Wish I'd found this sooner- been a long time since the previous posts. 0.0
Notation for video is(?): cLK, cMK, cHP, jMP, jHK (not sure if you steer the jHK), LPx2, [MP], MK, repeat from cHP I think?
But the cLK, MK, HP, H Danger looks even better for me being simpler.

Starting a d.snap combo w/anything besides a low doesn't seem to work for me since the dummy drops down quickly.
Maybe I'll figure out the heads one by starting w/a low. Not sure how it would work yet.

cLK cMP sMK cHP
[DROP]

sLP s[MP] cHK
[DROP] head 1

sLP s[MP] cHK
[DROP] head 2

sLP s[MP] cHK
[DROP] head 3

sLP cMK cHP
[DROP] x N

s[MP] Usually only combos into cHK if you hit them while they are airborne.
If your s[MP] has somehow restanded the opponent, don't do cHK.
Launch them with cHP and then try again on the way down.

Reactions: Nevins
if anyone is not confident doing the s.hk > c.hk > s.lp/s.mp > s.mk > s.hk > c.hk repeat, you can also just do L Danger! a little bit after c.HK and pick up the otg again. This is a more risk-free for most people learning the double snap.

if anyone is not confident doing the s.hk > c.hk > s.lp/s.mp > s.mk > s.hk > c.hk repeat, you can also just do L Danger! a little bit after c.HK and pick up the otg again. This is a more risk-free for most people learning the double snap.

OK, maybe I'll try that. Not sure how HK>cHK would work after the snap, but the rest looks doable.
I was able to get this last weekend:
sLP cMK cHP
[DROP] x N

But not the heads part before (might be my timing). Think I've seen heads work in a double snap combo somewhere on YouTube-

Last edited:
OK, maybe I'll try that. Not sure how HK>cHK would work after the snap, but the rest looks doable.

it's not straight s.hk after the snap, I just assumed people would know to c.lk > c.mp> s.mk> s.hk > c.hk but would drop the combo after the c.hk . this works on all characters but you can omit the s.hk for double. c.HK launches the opponent high in the air (which is how you gain the three heads) and gives you enough time to delay the LK Danger! I guarantee it's easier than chaining s.lk/s.lp after c.hp.

EDIT: Notations for beginners wandering in.
SNAP dash c.LK s.[MP] c.HK delay LK Danger!
Small dash c.LK s.[MP] c.HK delay LK Danger!
Repeat

Or if you are used to Fortune's ground string and can't remember to s.MP after c.LK:

SNAP dash c.LK c.MP c.MK s.HK c.HK delay LK Danger!
small dash, repeat.
For Double, only do c.LK c.MP c.MK c.HK delay LK Danger!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevins