• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

s.HKx1 hitconfirms (when should I use s.HK in neutral?)

Cynical

Sulphur and Mercury
Reaction score
Steam
Changes constantly; search for "Cynical" and look for my avatar.
Eliza Parasoul Cerebella
So, I've learned a way to get a 6.1k hitconfirm off of s.HKx1 with my team (s.HK ~ s.MP [for LnL call] -> Dead Cross -> dash up -> s.LP -> stuff), but I'm having a hard time finding an actual use for it in a match, since it requires me to be on the ground and have an assist available to call.

Is this something I should just regard as a gimmick, and not put any more effort into (I doubt it, since I've seen Dekillsage do the same thing with Hornet Bomber assist)? Is it something I should just keep in the back of my mind against opponents I want to zone out (and maybe Parasoul) for when I've got my assists available? Or is this something I should be treating as "staple", and specifically saving assist calls for?

In short, exactly when is s.HK good to throw out in neutral, if you've got a good confirm off of it?

S.hk is diffcult to use in neutral but whatch duck use it wih bomber and copy his distances. Also this would be best placed in the valentine general thread because it reduces clutter in the subforum and allows people to see your post more easily if they watch the general thread.

Reactions: ashxu