• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Sandwiches Thread

why would you EVER use lettuce
I still think crunchy shredded lettuce is essential to the perfect wrap/burrito/taco, but now I like to put a layer of spinach under the meat, just to cover all of my bases.

And I gotta say, spinach leaves are pretty awesome on a meatball sub. I wish I had discovered that sooner!

yo i love a good cheese, tomato, and lettuce buttie on white bread.

you gotta have the lettuce on the bottom, tomato in the middle, and cheese on top though. i dont want any of that fuckin soggy bread shit. #firstworldproblems

A peanut butterless society is not one I want to be in.

44 posts and not a single one speculating on the favourite sandwiches of the SG cast.

I've never been so disappointed in my whole life.

44 posts and not a single one speculating on the favourite sandwiches of the SG cast.

I've never been so disappointed in my whole life.
45 posts and still no mention... Casts don't eat sandwichs, they allow bones to heal properly.

Where i live there's no peanut butter :(
BananaSad.gif

Sounds like it's time for an IGG!

The pastrami rules, I love that with roquefort cheese. Now I'll go to make me a sandwich.

Tortas are one of my favorites. get some french rolls or Bolillos, add some beef or chicken w/ seasoning and ,avocado, lettuce, and tomato, toast the bread and its heaven for your mouth.

images.jpg

Does a burger count as a "sandwich"? Cause if so, that changes everything.
yes they also are considered sandwiches by definition

There are magical burgers here in Brazil called X. It's a sandwich made of low quality bread, 2 homemade hamburgers, corn, peas, lettuce, tomato, ham, cheese and weird looking potato chips (google "Batata Palha" for images. I'm on the cellphone). You can also add sausage, bacon, fried eggs and pretty much everything that you think that goes well with a sandwich. It's INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS.

Google "X-Salada" for pictures of the sandwich.

Reactions: SHODAN
Sliced tomatoes, sliced mozzarella, olive oil, all on italian bread.

Simple but delicious, and healthy too.

i saw this floating around and thought it looks good but it might not taste good... should i try it?
PrEDN0j.jpg

i saw this floating around and thought it looks good but it might not taste good... should i try it?
Is that jelly, honey, marshmallow, peanut butter, nutella, and cookie butter?

YOLO

I'm gaining weight by just looking at it.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
French Dip.
I start by making an "au jus", which is just beef broth with whatever veggies I have on hand. Set aside and let simmer.
I then put a wet rub on a medium size piece of lean beef and grill on high until it's almost rare. About 5 mins. a side. I then put the beef in the freezer to cool (at least 10 mins.) while I prepare my bread.
Any kind of French style bread will do...just add your favorite white cheese (I prefer provolone) and lightly toast.
Thinly slice your beef against the grain (the thinner the better) and quickly dunk it in the boiling beef broth until the beef reaches the desired doneness (I skip this step-it depends on how rare you want it).
Serve with au jus on the side and enjoy.

Is that jelly, honey, marshmallow, peanut butter, nutella, and cookie butter?

YOLO

I will YOLO this but i will post a photo of me eating this. there is a very high chance of me not surviving this beast of a sandwich. wish me luck!

Damn it, i ran out of nutella and i dont have cookie butter. where can i get cookie butter?

Damn it, i ran out of nutella and i dont have cookie butter. where can i get cookie butter?
I have no clue dude, I've heard rumors of it being at Trader Joe's, but in all my travels I've never seen a jar.

well im off to trader joes and walmart. brb

Turkey and Cranberry sauce? Reuben with a shit ton of thousand island? Monte cristos with powdered sugar and jam?
What have you people been doing with your lives that nobody mentioned any of the above?

im back. currently making the sandwich

will have the vid up in a bit. :)

Now eat a ghost pepper sandwich soaked in tabasco.

Reactions: Colossi
Now eat a ghost pepper sandwich soaked in tabasco.
You want me shit my brains out? you basically asking me to kill myself. O_o

Go big or go home!

I'm just kidding dude, I know that could actually kill people.

Am I for real watching videos of you guys eating sandwiches.

There are magical burgers here in Brazil called X. It's a sandwich made of low quality bread, 2 homemade hamburgers, corn, peas, lettuce, tomato, ham, cheese and weird looking potato chips (google "Batata Palha" for images. I'm on the cellphone). You can also add sausage, bacon, fried eggs and pretty much everything that you think that goes well with a sandwich. It's INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS.

Google "X-Salada" for pictures of the sandwich.
oh you're brazilian or you're just travelling??

Here is my favorite home made sandwich, American white cheese, Genoa Salami, and pine nut hummus
uploadfromtaptalk1394893498809.jpg