• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SATURDAY NIGHT SALT

Kai

Go Home And Be A Family Man!
Reaction score
Website
www.killallinstinct.com
Steam
Kai
PSN
Night_Phyre
Parasoul Cerebella Big Band
THIS EVENT IS DISCONTINUED (NO LONGER RUN BY NIGHT PHYRE).

snssmall.png

EGAD! THE SALT IS REAL!
PLAY FOR FAME! PLAY FOR HONOR! PLAY FOR PRIZES!

If you want to be on SNS, post it in here, and maybe say who you're hoping to shame on live stream.

When suggesting a match, be cool dude/chica and provide the following info:
  • the names, tagged properly so they see you're mentioning them (use "@" before their name
  • the reason they should fight, with any info on past matches they may have fought
  • talk some shit, if you can
Salturday Night Salt @ 10:00 pm EST
Prizes pools will consist of a set amount of Eighty Sixed store credit. At the end of the night, the audience will vote on the best fight of the night, and the tallies will determine the payout percentages, with 1st taking 50%, 2nd taking 30%, and 3rd, taking 20%.

On average, a prize pool of $50 is expected.
CALENDAR POST IS HERE

I'm willing to talk shit on this Night Phyre guy. He's a total scrub.

I'm willing to talk shit on this Night Phyre guy. He's a total scrub.
You'll have to catch me on a stream I'm not actually running. But sure, set it up ;)

But I thought you were looking for Uzumakihero?

You'll have to catch me on a stream I'm not actually running. But sure, set it up ;)

But I thought you were looking for Uzumakihero?

What are you trying to say, Night Phyre?! I'M TAKING YOU PUNKS DOWN!

It's on like Donkey Kong

I guess I got bopped so bad I turn into a different person.
I just jotted everybody down real fast; I didn't even see the error until just now. Your shame has now been properly cataloged.

I just jotted everybody down real fast; I didn't even see the error until just now. Your shame has now been properly cataloged.
Sweet! I'd actually like to redeem myself one day, but that would not be this Saturday. Hopefully in the future.

Reactions: Kai
Subscribing to thread

yes we do @RetroStation, sorry my saturdays have been pretty busy the past few weeks. let me check for next weekend and maybe we can do it then!

Reactions: RetroStation
yes we do @RetroStation, sorry my saturdays have been pretty busy the past few weeks. let me check for next weekend and maybe we can do it then!
No worries! I've been pretty busy myself, and last Saturday was a bust anyway; I was at Next Level helping with (and participating in) TSB the whole day.

Are we allowed to ask for a match with someone who has already been named?

Because I'd also like a match with @RetroStation . It's been a long time since I beat his ass, and I want to see where we stand now.

Are we allowed to ask for a match with someone who has already been named?

Because I'd also like a match with @RetroStation . It's been a long time since I beat his ass, and I want to see where we stand now.
You can ask for whatever you want, man. Retrostation just has to agree on it.
inb4 RetroStation vs The World.
Everybody wants a piece of you!

Reactions: RetroStation
When's Uzumakihero vs The World? Also, I'd be down to play Alexpi. Hopefully our internet like each other.

When's Uzumakihero vs The World? Also, I'd be down to play Alexpi. Hopefully our internet like each other.
Play a few scratch matches against alexpi and confirm your internets play nice. Don't be spilling all your tech, though. Save it for the ring.

i fite anyone

I would totally be down to play sometime against anyone. It sounds like Retrostation has his hands full for the short term, but in particular I'd like to play him too when he isn't already busy with someone else.

Holy shit, it IS turning into RetroStation VS The World... When did I suddenly become popular? :PUN:

Reactions: evilben and Cynical
I haven't played against Retro since the night he achieved fame/fradulence, but I'm guessing that Fenster vs. Retro would be a good one (he's about on my level, just a touch better).

I haven't played against Retro since the night he achieved fame/fradulence, but I'm guessing that Fenster vs. Retro would be a good one (he's about on my level, just a touch better).
Welp, looks like I'm facing an 0-3 on Saturday. Bring it on.

Holy shit, it IS turning into RetroStation VS The World... When did I suddenly become popular? :PUN:
Yeah what the heck, I should be the most popular!

I would like to fight RetroStation as well just for the fun of it.

Quick question: is this beta only, or can we play the "real" game?

(I've literally never even run the beta.)

popular or unpopular? everyone wants to beat you up!

Quick question: is this beta only, or can we play the "real" game?

(I've literally never even run the beta.)
either one, I'm assuming. If your opponent doesn't play beta, then don't play beta

popular or unpopular? everyone wants to beat you up!
But what'd I do to make people wanna beat me up? All I do is play, and make music for your entertainment! :(

Unless something changes (or somebody can't make it), the fights for this Saturday will be:
You guys will be playing for prizes, this time. REAL DEAL SHIT. We'll be launching at 9pm EST, please confirm if you're good to make that, fellas.

Reactions: evilben
Bases on the recurring time that I can be solid on, SNS will be taking place at 10pm EST from here on out. If anybody in this week's stream has issue with that, please let me know.

@evilben @RickoniX @RetroStation @Dhoppler @alexpi @Uzumakihero

Rickonix and dhoppler will be first up at 10pm, evilben and Retrostation go 2nd, and we close it up with uzumakihero and alexpi.

That should be just fine for me.