• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Save Data.....

Cas Chronon

Hell yea, Cash Money!!
Reaction score
Steam
Cash Money Chronon
Beowulf Unknown Double
Hey Everyone so I know some PC players are having some problems with their save being being messed up and even though Mike has probably been profusely working on this I felt I could contribute to something instead of being a waste of space. I have been posting my save files periodically for each update, so here:
The download for it is in the description. From what I've heard this has worked for some people and for others it has not. I'm just trying to help. Also, if anybody thinks that weird thing at the end of the video should be taken away I'll do so :(. Just trying to contribute to the hype. But anyway I hope this helps people who have save data issues until LZ figures everything out. If anybody uses this give me feedback on it. It may help all of us.

Edit: also I didn't know where to post this so I thought the discussion would be the most neutral place to post it. If It would be better to post this somewhere else I'll move it. I'll also try to update this save along with each update that's fleshed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadcrabNinja