• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Screen glitch on PS3

Jimbob

Fumako
Reaction score
Steam
Steamy
PSN
jimbobq48
XBL
Xx-_jamboob2_-xX
Cerebella Big Band Fukua
@Mike_Z
I was playing a match against headcrabninja on ps3 and we disconnected. So I tried to recreate a unranked room and it did not let me,
so I tried some other modes to see if it would work and this happened;
2015-04-03-191409.jpg
2015-04-03-191454.jpg
It stayed on every screen but was over lapped by other options on the left side.

Yeah...and I still have neeeeever been able to get it to happen in a way that I can see what it really is and fix it. :^(

Yeah...and I still have neeeeever been able to get it to happen in a way that I can see what it really is and fix it. :^(
I figured out when and how this happens. First your connection has to be somewhat unstable. When you do that when you go to quick match you have to get either a connection error. After the connection error try clicking quick match again and it should leave a blank screen not saying anything (usually says joining room or whatever) and when you get it click sort mode or training. When you back out of training or story you get that weird screen glitch. Don't really know how this can be fixed but meh. I can try to replicate it tonight and record it, but I warn you the quality might be god awful since I'd be recording from my phone.

I figured out when and how this happens. First your connection has to be somewhat unstable. When you do that when you go to quick match you have to get either a connection error. After the connection error try clicking quick match again and it should leave a blank screen not saying anything (usually says joining room or whatever) and when you get it click sort mode or training. When you back out of training or story you get that weird screen glitch. Don't really know how this can be fixed but meh. I can try to replicate it tonight and record it, but I warn you the quality might be god awful since I'd be recording from my phone.
This is probably enough, thank you!