• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Seemingly random replay break

bobertbojo2

Reaction score
US Midwest (Either Milwaukee or St. Paul)
Ms. Fortune Painwheel
A good number of my replays on both retail and beta versions of the game seem to be completely broken. Whenever I try to play one of the broken replays, my game stops responding and I have to manually force it to quit. I've tried clearing out my replay folder in case it had something to do with lingering old beta replays, but this did not solve my issue. Below is a link to the .ini and .rnd files for one of the broken replays, so hopefully people can test whether the issue is in my game or the replay files themselves. This replay was immediately broken (I tried to play it immediately after the match) so there shouldn't be any weird interference from something messing with my files.
I'm playing on OSX 10.12.2, which may or may not make a difference.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/meycala7ovh47hj/AACEOv6jL_zz4C_ZyibeXX22a?dl=0

I wish I had thought to report this sooner :(

I wish I had thought to report this sooner :(
Me too, especially because I have no way to check anything on OSX.

However, Replays are not a completed feature, so if they're broken beyond repair that is also considered "okay" for me. :^|

I'll look at it, though, since that's a thing I can still try and fix after the game is out.