• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Sep 5, 2015] Game Underground September Monthly (Natick, MA)

mcpeanuts

Anchor Peacock is the future
Reaction score
Steam
may_contain_peanuts
Double Big Band Peacock
1pm Skullgirls (PS3) $10
2pm Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (XBOX 360) $10
3pm Guilty Gear Xrd (PS3) $10
3pm Super Street Figher II Turbo (Arcade) $5
4pm Street Fighter III Third Strike (Arcade) $5
4pm Mortal Kombat X (PS4) $10
6pm Ultra Street Fighter IV (XBOX 360) $10
7pm KOF XIII $TBA

$5 venue fee!

All tournaments are Double Elimination
1st 60%
2nd 30%
3rd 10%
of prize pool.

If less than 8 players show up for any game it will be a Round Robin Tournament. Top 2 Players will be put into Grand Finals and payouts will be 70% 1st 30% 2nd

Stream: TBA. I'm gonna petition to get Skullgirls on the main stream, because the huge projector they have at Game Underground is the sickest shit I've seen in my life and I want in on that. Failing that I'll just stream the Skullgirls tournament on my own twitch channel as with past tournaments.

Last edited:
This will be the last one I can make before disappearing for a long time !!

Things are looking favorable as far as getting Skullgirls on the main stream. The URL for that one so you have it is twitch.tv/gameunderground

Reactions: Wenzel
man I want to see deer before he disappears for a long time!! but 2 weekends in a row away from home is a bit of a toll on my health, we will see if I can make it

Things are looking favorable as far as getting Skullgirls on the main stream. The URL for that one so you have it is twitch.tv/gameunderground
Oh maybe I should practice so I can be on the big screen!

B.T.W. does anyone else have a PS4 setup we could use for the tournament? I'm bringing mine and we probably only need 2 total so I just need 1 more. Thanks.

I'd bring mine but unfortunately I can't go this Saturday, I'm still finishing up moving and have a truck saturday afternoon to move some furniture.

B.T.W. does anyone else have a PS4 setup we could use for the tournament? I'm bringing mine and we probably only need 2 total so I just need 1 more. Thanks.
I can.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I'm officially out this time as well. There is some important stuff going on that requires my presence. Sorry.

Looks like a few people will be showing up late. Tournament might start closer to 2pm, not 1pm as it says on the schedule. Thanks.

Looks like a few people will be showing up late. Tournament might start closer to 2pm, not 1pm as it says on the schedule. Thanks.
I was planning on showing up at around 12:30. Should I come a bit later or still plan to show up before 1?

So....gonna be SG on mainstream?
Theres not gonna be a stream, it took too long for people to get here.