• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SG2E+ in NESiCAxLive?

Chaf

Sanguin
Reaction score
Steam
ch4f
PSN
pChaf
Valentine Robo Fortune
I think all of the subject is in the title, but anyway...
Will the latest (last?) patch will come to NESiCAxLive, for the Japanese arcade player? Is it even possible? Is Lab Zero still having contact with M2? If not, can the game be re-released on NESiCA by another publisher? (*cough*ArcSys*cough*ARCREVO Cup*cough*)
I know that the japanese SG community is way more on PSN and Steam than on Arcade, but if it can step the Arcade side of SG up, if you can, you should go for it.
Obviously, if not, that's too bad for them, even tho we're not concerned at all.

Reactions: namasomi
No company has said any word on Nesica updates, but I hope 2E+ eventually comes to it. Unfortunately, update schedule on Skullgirls.com doesn't have Nesica and official twitter account of SG Nesica stopped tweeting 2 years ago.

Big1 2nd, an arcade, has monthly stream of it and people there are waiting for it at least.

It would be re-release, like BlazBlue CS and CP coexisted before, if it would happen.

I'd like ASW to edit 2E+. They already edit the PS4 version, they can easily put japanese voices into the arcade version.