• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SHODAN'S MEMORY DUMP

SHODAN

I like to pretend i'm good at Fighting games
Reaction score
Steam
InfectedCloud
PSN
Assassinking34
So i decided to make a Journal for myself as i realize that i am improving much more, i thought it would be helpful to record events and hopefully get some good input from others. for right now im focusing on 3 goals atm.

1. Learn how to use Fukua and Filia properly against Peacock, Valentine, Bella, Parasoul, Double, and other Filia users. Everyone else i think i got a good grip on. The ones i put in Bold are my main priority, as i noticed that these are the fighets i have the most problems with

2. Getting out of Bad habits like doing Hairball a lot, or doing Fenier drive without using a combo and get the timing on combos right. ( for some reason i cant really get a combo right unless i use it in a match, if i keep doing it in the lab it will help with constancy yes, but i have to get a feel for it when im under pressure like at salty or rebel up, so i know what to do when the time comes when a certain thing happens within the game.)

3.to be able to place higher on tourneys. i always end up losing in the first round or in the losers bracket, and frankly im starting to get a little tired of that happening over and over again. this would be considered a long term goal so imma lock this away in my head and not focus on this to much.

Reactions: Yusuke Urameshi
Out of the chars listed in 1., I main Peacock, Bella and Double. Feel free to hit me up whenever you'd like to have some +/- 200 ping sparring matches against those chars as solos/in teams.

Reactions: SHODAN
Has any of your fighting ever been recorded? Like the fight with ElkyDory?

Has any of your fighting ever been recorded? Like the fight with ElkyDory?
No I don't think I have any of the matches recorded any myself my computer with take a shit all over itself if i did. I'll ask him if he has any recorded matches.