• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Skullbats Encore! (NA/SA)

Yeah, season 13 week 2 is tomorrow 8pm est, Be there!
Still looking for a new commentator to join Cadenza.

again second place and again not qualified
but the dream still lives

Last edited:
Ok, bit of an announcement here, Season 14 will have prizes!

Thanks to our boys over at EightySixed.com
EightySixed is a store that sells lots of skullgirls merch, like shirts, mousepads, etc. They also sell lots of non-skullgirls things.

1st prize: 35$ store credit for EightySixed.
2nd prize: 15$ store credit

and a Bonus prize: Whoever accumulates the most points throughout the season: 10$

I know it's not a lot, but it's free swag for playing a fun game, right? Anyways see you guys for season 14 soon.

Season 14 opening week tomorrow night @ 8pm EST!

Also, here's some results of the past 3 weeks of casualbats since I didn't post em:

Sept 18th:
1. Customer Service Heropon
2. Fizzxwizz
3. dagwood

Sept 25th:
1. fenster
2. gelato
3. Fizzxwizz

Oct 2nd:
1. Noodle Bois | DawnHibiki
2. 3 - O | façade
3. JOSH DUN THE LANE BOY

wait, i'm ranked? Um, I'll try and get home in time, but I'm on the road back from my folk's that day, so I may not get home till after 8 EST.

Sorry i didn't update this thread for awhile, but as always results for each week can be found here: http://sklbatpc.challonge.com/
Anyways, Hope everyone had fun over the holidays, but Skullbats returns tomorrow, first week of season 15!

Is there any way to find out how long the remainder of this season will be? I'm trying to see if I can finagle it with my job to make sure I'm available if the remainder of the season is near by, normally I never get Sundays off but I've been remarkably lucky this season.