• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Baseball

Saske

yeah dude
Reaction score
Steam
Saske40
PSN
u
XBL
thought
Cerebella Double Eliza
So @dekillsage showed me some shit at combo breaker and i was like damn this is cool but he was like damn im banned i can't make a thread and i was like okay i got you fam

But seriously, the premise behind this mini-game is pretty neat. The idea is that 2 players pick double/peacock and go head to head trying to snap out each others' raw tags, like shown in the video below.

I was thinking a way this could be played would be to have some similarity to actual baseball. For example, whiffing a snap counts as a strike. 3 strikes is one out, which gives the other player a chance to bat. The winner would be the player with the most points after both players have reached 3 outs. However, what if the raw tag trades with the snap? What is the penalty for getting hit by the double snap completely? idk man lets figure this shit out

So what should the ruleset for this game be? Post your ideas in the thread!

aint shit here yet homie

allow buttons into raw tag as long as it doesn't actually hit the other person. like sweep into tag for example

Reactions: Marrow
If only we could alter how fast or slow or how ziggy-zaggy we can make double so it literally has the raw tag mixups

whens bella ball?

whens bella ball?
If there's no clear winner for the title of King of Skullgirls 2015, I suggest this or Bella ball be used as a tiebreak.

When I saw the title, I was imagining Painwheel at the Plate, back turned, and getting ready to hit the ball with her Buer Drive.

allow buttons into raw tag as long as it doesn't actually hit the other person. like sweep into tag for example

I agree, me and LSP were doing sweep into raw tag as a mixup.

It seems like it has a low skill ceiling. Can there be mindgames?

You can sweep into raw tag, or mixup the timing of the raw tag in general.