• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Skullgirls crash on PS4 error: CE-34878-0

AizenSosuke1980

Reaction score
Parasoul Valentine Robo Fortune
Hello everyone, so like the title says I've got this error message a few times while the I'm playing 2nd encore on mainly on training mode and honestly is getting annoying. Have any of you have had this error message? I've checked Sony's support forums but honestly the solutions for this error is really nasty, it's either have the console and the game updated (which they are) or reinitialize the PS4. Any advice would be welcome and for the record I bought my PS4 only 2 months ago.

Thanks in advace

This just happened to me for the first time Saturday night as well, hasn't repeated since. I was also in Training Mode when it occurred, both PS4 and SG are up-to-date.

This just happened to me for the first time Saturday night as well, hasn't repeated since. I was also in Training Mode when it occurred, both PS4 and SG are up-to-date.
Well at least I'm not the only one, yesterday I got this error again and again in training mode, I was hoping that with the new system update Sony would finally fix this error, but it seems that they haven't identified the problem yet. this error seems to be here for quite some time and there's no a good solution for it.

This happened to us during CEOtaku pools. The players had just finished a match; it's unclear whether or not they both had selected play again when it happened.

This happened to us during CEOtaku pools. The players had just finished a match; it's unclear whether or not they both had selected play again when it happened.

So did this just happened once, I mean if it didn't repeated after the first crash?
So far this error seems to happens at random, some days I could stay playing for several hours without issue, then there's another days that that happens after an hour or two of playing.

So did this just happened once, I mean if it didn't repeated after the first crash?
So far this error seems to happens at random, some days I could stay playing for several hours without issue, then there's another days that that happens after an hour or two of playing.

We only saw it once.