• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Media Skullgirls Encore EVO 2014 Footage

Mr. X

Groovy
Reaction score
Av0m5LL.png

Skullgirls Encore @ EVO 2014 footage is starting to surface. There were two Skullgirls Events; the main side tournament and the Eliza Exhibition, where everyone was required to use Eliza on point.[prebreak]Click article for video links[/prebreak]

Top 4 Skullgirls Encore from Madcatz Booth via @Makross youtube

Top 16 thanks to @Negus Eyoel @Datagram and MrLeaf51
Playlist

Some pools matches courtesy of @Duckator

Eliza Exhibition Top 8 via nycfurby

Last edited:
Any videos for pools or top 32?

Haven't seen any surface yet.
Hm, I know they were being recorded locally by Bibiquadium, but I haven't seen them either. Munoz was commentating for top 32 so I wanted to check that out. Also wanted to rewatch my match with Negus so I could make myself feel bad.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I remember seeing Guard Break run a streaming/recording station for the game. Keep an eye out for footage on GuardBreakBako's youtube channel or www.twitch.tv/guardbreak. (You can also view last year's pools on his youtube channel in case you're interested)

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpeanuts
What about Evo Panel?
I saw the Killer Instinct panel on SRK front page, nothing on the other panels. It was uploaded by IGN.

Any videos for pools or top 32?

Hm, I know they were being recorded locally by Bibiquadium, but I haven't seen them either. Munoz was commentating for top 32 so I wanted to check that out. Also wanted to rewatch my match with Negus so I could make myself feel bad.

Yes, it would be really cool to see the precise moment where I forgot that I had arms while fighting Winnie.

Reactions: erkicman
About game 3:

Elda Taluda vs Negus Eyoel - holy crap was that the longest double snap combo in HISTORY?!

Last edited:
Reactions: dekillsage
I saw Duckator posted some pools. I'll add them to the OP when I get home.

This... may need to be front-paged.

But if any of my matches showed up on stream, kindly delete the whole thing please.