• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA Skullgirls in Long Island, New York

Mr. X

Groovy
Reaction score
Anyone else here?

If you are

Thursday from 6pm-12am or 1am there's a place people go to play fighting games.

The Arena
983 Little East Neck Road
West Babylon, NY

They have setups for MvC3 and SF4. Also played some GGXXAC and AC+R last week, first time there, had people to play 3SOE with.

Someone bring Skullgirls, I lack a system atm.

Last edited:
Staten Island here, but without a car LI is way out of my way.

Staten Island here, but without a car LI is way out of my way.
It's out of the way with a car.

Thursday from 6pm-12am or 1am there's a place people go to play fighting games.

The Arena
983 Little East Neck Road
West Babylon, NY

They have setups for MvC3 and SF4. Also played some GGXXAC and AC+R last week, first time there, had people to play 3SOE with.

To anyone in the area who wants to play: Bring a SG setup, I lack a system atm.

Last edited:
This is somewhat possible for me. As in it'll vary week by week, but I can bring a PS3 if need be. bringing a PC would be slightly more challenging...

:O

I was about to give up on finding spots.

How far away is West Babylon from Huntington Station again? I want to see if this is worth the drive.

Not many people there tonight.

No one brought a PS3, no Chaos Code to try. Played 3S against some people.

One of the 360s there had SG on it, downloaded the patch, played around in training mode a bit.

Does the shop have a setup for hooking a PC to the main screens by any chance? If need be when I start making time in my schedule to show up on Thursdays I can bring my laptop with SG on it, but if it's too much of a hassle then I won't bother.

If there's a venue fee, no one ever told me to pay it >_>

There's monitors + HDMI cables, there's also tables where people set up their own console + monitor. People were playing GGAAC+R on the PS3 this way.

Reactions: Lethalmind
If there's a venue fee, no one ever told me to pay it >_>

There's monitors + HDMI cables, there's also tables where people set up their own console + monitor. People were playing GGAAC+R on the PS3 this way.

Excellent, then either this Thursday or next Thursday I ought to be able to join and bring my laptop for Skullgirls(And Divekick if people want that/don't have it already).

I'm going to have to wait a few weeks before I attend one of these. My parents are NOT keen on letting me play video games on school nights. When there's a vacation, though, I might be able to come provided it's not closed.

Work went longer than expected, couldn't make it out.

You guys think someone could bring a PS3 or PC this Thursday? Spring Break this week and people are probably free.

I'd bring mine but I'm afraid of it crashing.

Once finals are over, I plan on dragging a few buds to the Arena for fighting game hype pre-EVO and to also practice Skullgirls with more people than just the few of us. College life is keeping me from dedicating time to games, but hey that's life, right? The plan is for every Thursday starting May 22nd we'll bring at least one laptop to the shop, maybe two, with the official version and the Endless Beta so people can play it up. If anybody is still interested here, please let me know so I don't end up bringing a bunch of stuff that will sit in the car while we watch Mahvel/SSF4 weeklies all the time.

That could work for me. I will finally have a bit of free time after this week.

is this still a thing