• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Mobile Released Today! Put your Fight hats on.(First Impressions Here)

Ambiguity

The lurker that noone asked for
Reaction score
Steam
(Change my name a lot probably better to give me yours)
Ms. Fortune Squigly
Just here to say that Skullgirls mobile is now on the app store ready to be used and abused.

Take it for a test drive and see what you all think. Use this thread to put down your opinions starting this game up.

Not in America it isn't.

Honestly rather disappointed to see how little has changed from the beta. Supers are still unpunishable, still no way to deal with command grabs, unblockable supers are now labeled as such so I know this is a feature and not a bug (but WHY), and I notice some old bugs are still present like supers that start with a launcher whiffing on airborne foes.

Good so far, only had 2 crashes on my iPhone.

Is Skullgirls Mobile not being released in Singapore? I read that it was global release..

The game seems really fun but the frame rate is making it hard to enjoy playing, hope they add options to lower the graphics settings, currently running it on a S7 and I can barely get 30fps (even on the menu!).

I was really hyped to play it! But then I found out I can't get it on my tablet. :c Oh well.

The game seems really fun but the frame rate is making it hard to enjoy playing, hope they add options to lower the graphics settings, currently running it on a S7 and I can barely get 30fps (even on the menu!).
Turn off Lighting in the settings menu and it should help a lot. I still get some frame drops when Big Band is around, but otherwise it's pretty good.