• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Original CPS2 Soundtrack

WizzyWhipitWonderful

I feel like Painwheel dealing with my own thoughts
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steam
N/A
PSN
WizzyWhipit
XBL
N/A
Filia Painwheel Valentine
Hello all at the forum.

I go by WizzyWhipitWonderful, a self-taught ear composer who's also a fighting game enthusiast. I believe I may have a thread here in the past about my concept themes, and I've decided to revamp and finalize my works for this IP.

Big fan of this game, and I'd just like to show my appreciation here and share my original music. I have also covered the new character that have become part of the cast.
Please enjoy; all feedback is appreciated as it helps me to grow as an artist.

Holy crap it's the legend

I listen to the old arrangements all the time! It's all really good work, these final mixes are awesome too

Keep up the good work!

My favorite is the Painwheel one, the screaming sample is SO GOOD and then the rest of it is awesome. I kind of wish it was an install theme or something

Ms Victoria is also one of my favorites, I really like the sound effect that goes left and right, I always think that's a cool effect in stereo sound

Last edited: