• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Xbox skullgirls req. compatibility update and savedata corruption issue

skore

Reaction score
i downloaded skullgirls and all the dlc to my xbox one console acouple a days ago from the xbox.com website. when i launch the game i get an error message that say (save data corruption, load and save will be disable). also when i try to download the free skullgirls required compatability update it does not show up in my ready to install. i contacted xbox support and did all the trouble shooting they ask of me and the issue was still unresovled. so they advised me to seek help here. i can play the game and all my dlc works fine, but i cannot save my game, achievments or download the required compatibility update. if anyone can help me or direct me to someone that could it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, same here, I don't have any problems with the gallery now, and the dlc characters work just fine, but i can save the data. My is the xb 360 version