• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

skullgirls required compatability update and savedata corruption

skore

Reaction score
this is my first time on a forum, so i'll give it a try. can anyone help me. i'm not able to download the skullgirls required update for some strange reason and i keep getting and error message saying savedata corruption, load and save will be disable. i call xbox support and i did all the steps they ask of me and still the issue isn't resolved. so they advised me to seek help here. i downloaded skullgirls and all dlc to my xbox one through the xbox.com website, and i'am able to play the game and i do have all the dlc i purchased they work fine, but because of the savedata corruption, load and save have been disabled. also the free skullgirls req. compatibility update does not show up in my ready to install so there is no way for me to download it to my console. if anyone can help me with this or direct me to someone that could it would be a greatly appreciated.