You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section.
The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.
I have my CAT8 ethernet cord and my USB to ethernet cord and I am all set for a no lag online experience, but Skullgirls runs a bit slower on my laptop. Is there any way to speed it up? Do I need to get a new laptop?
- Check your task manager if there is anything running the background that is taking up unusually large amount of CPU or memory
- Lower resolution to lowest possible
- Changing background to 2D
- Experiment between windowed and fullscreen mode to see what works better
- Try the low-resolution background mod https://skullheart.com/threads/mod-low-resolution-x0-25-2d-backgrounds-v1-2.11691/
- Disable lighting in launch option (not highly recommended unless you must because it disables some important visual prompts during gameplay)
Thanks. Also, my laptop has an HDMI port and it's possible that I can play Steam games on my TV. It looks like I'm suddenly ready to become a Skullgirls PC player, effective when either Black Dahlia entered Beta or when she is released. We'll see.