• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Current Events Skullgirls Second Encore Location Tests Going On Now In Japan

Holy shit I jumped out of my seat when I heard Peacock.

I can't say much about Beowulf, since I couldn't find his voice actor listed anywhere, but he sounds REALLY familiar... I can't put my finger on it... maybe Japanese SF4 Ken?

Last edited:
Skaruhato™

Yo dekkaaa saaaaxxxxxx!!
A lot of these characters are spot on. They did a really nice job.

Also I think the later narrator is chitoge / kongou?

I can't say much about Beowulf, since I couldn't find his voice actor listed anywhere, but he sounds REALLY familiar... I can't put my finger on it... maybe Japanese SF4 Ken?
Jotaro.

Also, this is COMPLETELY the wrong thread for this, since the arcade version is M2 and the console version is Arc. :^P

To swing it back, I have indeed tried out the game in the arcade. The static backgrounds look kind of jank compared to the awesome-sauce character sprites moving around in the foreground. But, sacrifices must be made for global domination.

To swing it back, I have indeed tried out the game in the arcade. The static backgrounds look kind of jank compared to the awesome-sauce character sprites moving around in the foreground. But, sacrifices must be made for global domination.
Yes, they totally do, but considering like half the boards are below minspec it's sort of a miracle it runs at 60 even with them. ;_;

Okay, how about this? TRF footage. (There's some Yatagarasu at the beginning as a bonus!)

(Okay! One, it's cool that the arcade machines show leaderboards that include any players on the entire Nesica network. Also, 28:15 shows some hilarious day one-only tech!)

Last edited:
Reactions: gluemchen