• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Visual Novel

Zidiane

Doing my best
Reaction score
Steam
Zidiane
PSN
zidiane5
XBL
Zidiane
Cerebella
I'm makin a visual novel, but Skullgirls. Here's the demo. It has one Filia Thread and no battle system, cause I'm having trouble figuring how to have multiple characters fighting (more than 2) or have the enemy AI use more than one attack.

Anyway, here's the Demo. Download it. There's nothing naughtier than what's in the game and it's not a dating sim. I know I've lost half of the people who were gonna dl it but that's what it is.

http://rapidshare.com/files/10632533/Skullgirls%20Visual%20Novel-1.0-all.zip

Just in case anyone didn't know, holding ctrl skips read text. Also, some help with how to get the best ending.

The first choice you make as "Kid" is important. Also, the person you play as, the one possessing Filia, will tell you when you revisit a place whether or not you got the best ending. It'll say something like "This was the best turn of events". Getting the best ending for all three routes is the only way to get the true ending.

Also, there's a youtube preview.

Last edited:
It was only a matter of time.
Did you get to the AnnieTrivia...?
Get I can some hot adorable Filia on with Carol action interaction?
As soon as I get Carol portraits. Alls I got is Painwheel so far, and it's less pleasant than it could be.

Anyone finish it yet? I need feedback.

Any way to fix the cropping on Hungern?
Unfortunately not. All the images I got actually came cropped. If I get uncropped ones somehow I can easily swap them. They could have been drawn cropped for all I know, though.

Unfortunately not. All the images I got actually came cropped. If I get uncropped ones somehow I can easily swap them. They could have been drawn cropped for all I know, though.
In my experience with a similar project, the best way to fix cropping is to find a picture of the character in question and using Photoshop "fix" the part that's cropped out. Best example I can give ya is when I was making a fan intro video for Skullgirls and needed to de-crop or "fix" Ms.Fortune's tail.

But what about that severin/MLP VN?

But what about that severin/MLP VN?
Coming soon. I don't want to skimp on the quality, so I need to get used to Python first.
This is the Original
And better
!
Have fun with that one, then.
In my experience with a similar project, the best way to fix cropping is to find a picture of the character in question and using Photoshop "fix" the part that's cropped out. Best example I can give ya is when I was making a fan intro video for Skullgirls and needed to de-crop or "fix" Ms.Fortune's tail.
Don't know how to do that. I'm also confident that there would be a gap in quality. Can you show me the one you did?
Be sure to copy and paste the whole address as the hyperlink doesn't extend past the spaces.

Or just click here.
Sorry, I forgot to thank you for that.

Last edited: