• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy (Switch / PS4)

videoman190

Reaction score
PSN
videoman190
Painwheel Ms. Fortune
English version

Japanesse verion (More sexy)

Activate Special Moves with a single button, and make use of special items to change the tide of battle! However, the fight isn’t over the moment you’ve chipped enough health away. Once your opponent is on the ropes, utilize your Dream Finish technique to win the match! Spectate on other battles online, and wage on who you think will win using in-game points. Use your winnings to buy voice clips and accessories in an all-new costume system, and customize your favorite heroine to your heart’s content!

Features

• Assemble Your Heroines and Battle Head-to-Head – A brand new tag battle action fighting game is here! Players can participate in a four-multiplayer frenzy online or with friends!

• An Iconic Cast of SNK’s Female Characters! – Choose from a generous roster of female heroines from the SNK universe!

• Defeat Foes With Style and Elegance – Coordination is key, as players can choose from up to 100 different accessories for their characters. Accessories including cat ears, glasses, face paint, and new sound effects.

Here’s a quote from SNK President and CEO Koichi Toyama:

“I am very pleased to launch this partnership with NIS America, who has a proven record of delivering excellent results in the publishing and marketing of Japanese game content over the years. I am convinced that this collaboration will allow us to deliver the highest quality content to our fans.“

And one from NIS America president Takuro Yamashita:

“NIS America is honored to work alongside SNK Corporation in spreading the SNK brand of gaming throughout NA and EU regions. Since 2003, NIS America has strived to spread Japanese culture through video games and we hope that our partnership with SNK will strengthen our bonds and ultimately, provide the highest quality title for fans.”

A limited “Diamond Dream Edition” version of the game was also announced for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. It comes with a hardcover art book, Fatal Cutie hat, a towel, wrist sweatband, a two-disc soundtrack, a tank top, and a Lapel pin set.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2018/01/1...enshots-details-costumes/#ibD6ap540KRR87jw.99

Activate Special Moves with a single button, and make use of special items to change the tide of battle! However, the fight isn’t over the moment you’ve chipped enough health away. Once your opponent is on the ropes, utilize your Dream Finish technique to win the match!

Eh, sounds kinda lame...

It comes with a hardcover art book, Fatal Cutie hat, a towel, wrist sweatband, a two-disc soundtrack, a tank top, and a Lapel pin set.

poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's fair to assume this is not going to be a very competitive fighting game but I love snk so I'll definitely pick it up.

Was hoping for a steam version too but who knows. Might just be a delayed release like kof 13/14 were to steam

One button specials, items, Playstation All Stars supers. Sigh.

But as long as it's a fighting game coming to something I own, I guess I'll try it out.

crossdressing iori better be back

The items and hyper cute aesthetic is just

no thanks man

where is that rumored battle colosseum 2

where is that rumored battle colosseum 2

It was fake. This is what we get.

I'll try it at least

Just give me Momma Vanessa and I'll buy two.

because it's a party game

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...-accessibility-and-competitive-audiences.aspx

So one thing I notice is the control method doesn't seem to lend itself well to something like fight sticks, but it does work with a controller. (Item use is relegated to the right stick.) Is that an intentional design, or is that something that can be changed for arcade sticks?

Oda: It was a design choice ... so more people would be able to play this game without an arcade stick. As for the question about it being changeable; at this moment there is no option for the more traditional input option.

oh come on now

not having half circle movements makes it bad on arcade sticks?

Requiring a right analog stick makes it bad for arcade sticks.

I'm sure they will add a traditional mode for people who are used to fighting games. If fans demand it. They are not trying to be like Nintendo like Capcom was with a certain fighting game.

Last edited:
DVpfdLqUMAALtu-.jpg:large
and now we have button to block in a 2d game

jesus christ snk what are you doing

DVpfdLqUMAALtu-.jpg:large
and now we have button to block in a 2d game

jesus christ snk what are you doing
MK? Smash?

Block button is a large part of why I can't stand MK. Smash is a totally different thing that can't be compared here.

I don't know if they're aiming specifically at KoF players. i'd bet on the exact opposite

I'd be surprised if they weren't aiming at people who like waifus and party games, but don't care much for fighting games.

I'm really not sure if I should buy this. I like the style but the simplified control scheme perplexes me.

I want it to succeeed enough so KoF 15 has a lot of customization for the characters (just like tekken)

Does Anyone know yet if you will be able to toggle between American and Japanese voices in the options menu for the Western USA Version Like you can in DOA5LR?

I doubt this game will have dual audio.

I doubt this game will have a dub.

Also, you guys need to chill on over-analyzing this game. they're pushing it as a dumb party fighter. emphasis on PARTY and not COMPETITVE.

Last edited:
Reactions: DukeMagus
Also, you guys need to chill on over-analyzing this game. they're pushing it as a dumb party fighter. emphasis on PARTY and not COMPETITVE.
Can't say I'm surprised people here are focusing on competition stuff despite it being meant to be a party game. Smash Bros. is the same way.

yeah, but this one is being EXPLICITLY being made to not be a fighter.

I guess I was just hoping to see a decent fighting game come to something I own.

And I have to ask, who is the target audience then? I don't expect casual Smashers to pick up a KOF spinoff, and KOF fans are going to want something more serious.

And that's a big demographic including some girls too.

More new info, you can't even fucking crouch in this game. High/lows don't exist.

But when's Miss X though?
miss_x___iori_yagami_png_by_zeref_ftx-d9j8caj.png

thank god
an addition that doesn't make us stray further from god's light
-sees Cham Cham silhouette in the trailer-
lol nevermind this game is still garbo