• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

So... It's done. And Umbrella and Marie....

dilydaly123

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steam
dilydaly1234
XBL
dilydily123
Ms. Fortune Big Band
So. Game development complete. But the files still remain.
Going through Ben Birdland's Quotes page, The lines for Marie and Umbrella are still there.

Will I have to wait put myself into a coma for 4 years for Lab Zero to make the next one just to hear these lines?

I know the focus right now is Indivisible development/Funding but... I don't know. I feel left alone at the docks here.
The art is helpful for cheering up, but I still want to see these characters more.

Sadly, game's finished. I don't think they will release anymore dlc. (they rather focus on the new game).

At least fan arts are still coming in ;D..

it's out of the question. Umbrella want Marie were planed to be playable at on point in SG's development but that was changed when the DLC character votes came in. The sound files were left in due to programming because Marie is considered a "playable" character therefor having voice lines for her were needed to prevent some... problems. Also it is an easy way to find out if someone hacked the game or not if you hear one of the main cast members shout out "Marie" when tagging out.

Reactions: Candra Software
It's done for now. If I'm not wrong we're not going to hear about more stuff at least after Indivisible is released, if it gets fundedandIreallyhopesoohgeez

It's done for now. If I'm not wrong we're not going to hear about more stuff at least after Indivisible is released, if it gets fundedandIreallyhopesoohgeez
The sooner they sell Indivisible and actually make themselves a living, the sooner we can get the completed SG story.

Reactions: The Dave
At least they're playable in your hearts.

At least they're playable in your hearts.
They're tournament banned in my heart.

I feel like it's better that their not released, then the story isn't open and shut, but then again,

I NEED CLOSURE.

Reactions: ACreationist
Let's look on the bright side.

Annie gets to be playable.

Let's look on the bright side.

Annie gets to be playable.

That's hardly a bright side for a few of us. I want Indivisible funded because Lab Zero deserves the money, and a change of pace for awhile. I have zero interest in actually playing Indivisible.

That might be misinterpreted by some, but if it's because you don't like the genre then that's okay I guess

That might be misinterpreted by some, but if it's because you don't like the genre then that's okay I guess
Yeah...the only RPG I've ever truly liked is The Elder Scrolls. I think Indivisible will be great, and I hope Lab Zero enjoys their hiatus from Skullgirls, but I won't be buying Indivisible, that's all I meant.

How can you take a hiatus from a game thats been dead for years.
kill me :PUN: