• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

So Skullgirls is in the Guinness Book of World records

Only proof I could find: http://blog.mysanantonio.com/geeksp...e-guinness-world-records-2013-gamers-edition/

I just thumbed through a copy of the new “Guinness World Records 2013 Gamer’s Edition,” which showcases myriad achievements in video games around the world...
...here are a few of their highlights from the book, which just hit stores.
Most frames of animation per character
The downloadable fighter “Skullgirls” pounds out a staggering 11,515 frames for its eight playable characters. That’s an average 1,439 frames per fighter.

I only spent a minute looking though.

Well how 'bout that? Street Fighter might have more players, but Skullgirls has MORE FRAMES baby! Don't need no 3D to ride this Guinness train!!

I bet if they had a category for single character with the most frames probably Bella, Filia or Peacock would win lol

I bet if they had a category for single character with the most frames probably Bella, Filia or Peacock would win lol
I think Bella has been stated to have the most frames.

I remember Mike mentioning this during a Salty stream. I wonder if someone has the world record certificate framed up somewhere. If not they totally should.

some where out there our "art major friend" is crying salty tears

Reactions: Zidiane
Guys, I just flipped through the new 2014 Guinness World of records and found SG mentioned again. Only this time in a pitiful box and the record being "most amount raised for a fighting game".

We still don't have the recognition we want SG to have.

Got photo evidence that SG is in the Guinness Book of World Records (The 2k13 version):

HW5vzZj.jpg

2mZiuKO.jpg

7CSjefe.jpg

I'm somewhat surprised the Guinness Book is still a book.
Who prints that. Who buys that.

Well, I did.

Reactions: LordCeno
Your statement reminded of this record.

What book holds the record for being the book most often stolen from public libraries?

A: The Guinness Book of Records

Reactions: MooseHogBro

Well you can apply that logic to manga and Playboy.
Actually for manga is just buying nowadays but it's STILL A MYSTERY.
Like how that man by the name Wim Hof literally can resist cold so much he had beaten his own records for time in an ice bath multiple times, literally getting the name of "Ice Man" and also setting the record for the cold maraton above the ice in Finland in 2009.

Reactions: MooseHogBro
Also it won "Most esoteric game whose fans genuinely wonder why it isn't popular"

I'm fairly certain that one goes to Deadly Premonition already.

Reactions: LordCeno