• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[SOLVED](Mac) Need Help Getting the PS3 TE1 stick to work

ubermitchy

Reaction score
Steam
ubermitchy
Cerebella
Hey all,

Does anyone have any experience in setting up the PS3 TE1 joystick to work properly with this game on the Mac? I'm using USB Overdrive to map U/D/L/R to 2/8/4/6. My joystick is detected properly, but I'm running into a problem where diagonals aren't being recognized in the game (i.e. I can't jump forward or backwards, QCF/QCB motions won't work).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

NVM! Solved this by setting the joystick to behave as the Left analog (flip the switch to LS from DP), and reconfigured USB Overdrive.

Could you share how you reconfigured USB Overdrive for LS? I'm having issues. Many thanks! :)

After I switched my joystick to behave as LS, the stick would trigger the "X Axis threshold" and "Y Axis threshold" listeners in USB Overdrive (you might have to wiggle the stick around a bit for these listeners to show up). I configured them as follows:

X Axis threshold up ==> Keyboard key to press: right arrow
X Axis threshold down ==> Keyboard key to press: left arrow
Y Axis threshold up ==> Keyboard key to press: down arrow
Y Axis threshold down ==> Keyboard key to press: up arrow