• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Some Indivisible curiosities

Enzy

Reaction score
Steam
Enzeruanimefan
PSN
Enzeruanimefan
Beowulf
1) Since (so far) this doesn't seem to have a multiplayer or online component as Skullgirls did, are we allowed to edit the sprites?
2) Are there going to be any "Feelies" (physical bonus content) or special editions (a la the Skull Heart Box) in any planned retail releases?

Didn't see this info elsewhere, so any help would be appreciated. I also was curious about some tier-related things, but I can't afford the ones I'm after most (because no stable income, i haz a sad), so I'll hold those questions for if I can get them.

1) Since (so far) this doesn't seem to have a multiplayer or online component as Skullgirls did, are we allowed to edit the sprites?
LabZero's not going to give us open access to their tools, but if you can crack their sprite format, and have the skills to produce a quality mod (that you can live with) across hundreds of frames of animation, then they won't kill you for trying. I don't think Indivisible being a singleplayer game really makes a difference here.
2) Are there going to be any "Feelies" (physical bonus content) or special editions (a la the Skull Heart Box) in any planned retail releases?
Right now the Backer-Exclusive Physical Release from the IGG campaign is what they're imagining as a special edition. Peter's mentioned that it'll probably feature a lot of cool stuff they don't plan to have in the retail physical release (re: here/here). Take this seriously! As awesome as the Skullheart Box is, the Physical OST it comes with is actually still a downgrade from the IGG Physical OST that SG Backers got. Don't miss out! (fyi - a Physical release of SG wasn't offered during that IGG, but it probably would have looked amazing.)

At some point they're also hoping to have mockups for this stuff when they offer upgrades (here), but we'll still have to wait a while for that.

(because no stable income, i haz a sad)
Good luck!

I actually had a question about the game. After giving it some thought, does anybody know if this game is going to be DRM free for computers?

I know that Lab Zero gave some rewards via Steam keys for the games Brother and How to Survive, but I'm wondering if that's going to be the case for Indivisible as well. Personally, I'd love it if I could freely upload the game to my laptop or an external hard drive and be able to play it offline without being tied down to Steam.

I mean, I'm cool with it either way, whether we'd have to get the game through Steam or not; I'm just wondering if anyone had heard or read anything or if they have their own input on the matter. Thanks

the pre-order page says you can get a physical DRM-free copy of the game at the very least.

I actually had a question about the game. After giving it some thought, does anybody know if this game is going to be DRM free for computers?

Currently the plan is to have the PC physical version be DRM-free and the only way to get that for a while.

But I'm hoping to make the case that if we have one DRM-free version out that we may as well launch it DRM-free on GOG, etc. too.

Reactions: ArgonBern