• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Space Patrol Luluco.

Magma442

Get ready for a Showstopper!
Reaction score
Steam
Magma442
PSN
Magma442
Cerebella
luluco_keyvisual1_FIX-800x480.jpg

The show takes place in Ogikubo, which is the name of the specially designated area in space in the Milky Way where Earthlings and aliens can live together. Luluco is a female middle school student who lives with her father, and no matter where she is, Luluco is a common, "super normal" girl. As she is living her normal life, one day the mysterious transfer student ΑΩ Nova abruptly appears before her. That meeting will change Luluco's fate.
The Show has Multiple references to previous Trigger shows such as: Kill la Kill, Gurren Laggan, Inferno cop, and much more. The episodes are only 7 minutes long with the first season already over in 3 episodes. Since this show has been gaining some traction so why not create a thread to discus it?

This is one weird show but I really enjoy it. It gives me a Panty and Stocking vibe so I can't complain. Although after each episode I just think "what the hell just happened"

The season 3 ending? What confused you?